Assistant Coaching Candidate | The Boneyard

Assistant Coaching Candidate

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Another new thread on this search I don't hate it. Can we get to 100 pages before the coach is hired?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s gotta be the guy from Maryland. Makes too much sense.

Reaction Score

OK hear me out: what if Karl Hobbs came back as AHC (his current role at Rutgers). We all know the UConn ties, coached at George Washington for 10 years (DMV - check), at Rutgers ("Big 10 Country" - check).

I don't know if he was the key to getting Montez Mathis from Maryland to Rutgers, but should have contacts in the area from 10 years in DC. Would be some kind of plot twist if that happened.

I bet he would have stayed under Ollie if he was promoted to AHC instead of remaining as an assistant.

Reaction Score
A guy I know said he’s been hearing rumors regarding Glen Miller. Anyone hearing the same?

Reaction Score
OK hear me out: what if Karl Hobbs came back as AHC (his current role at Rutgers). We all know the UConn ties, coached at George Washington for 10 years (DMV - check), at Rutgers ("Big 10 Country" - check).

I don't know if he was the key to getting Montez Mathis from Maryland to Rutgers, but should have contacts in the area from 10 years in DC. Would be some kind of plot twist if that happened.

I bet he would have stayed under Ollie if he was promoted to AHC instead of remaining as an assistant.

Hobbs is pretty tight with Steve Pikiell so I think that would be surprising.

Reaction Score
A guy I know said he’s been hearing rumors regarding Glen Miller. Anyone hearing the same?

I think it's just as likely that JimOllie is our next announced assistant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom