Asking for per-40 stat sheet feedback | The Boneyard

Asking for per-40 stat sheet feedback

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Pursuant to a request by @HuskeyinSC, I have created version 2 of the per-40-minutes spreadsheet. The difference from Version 1 is that the FT/FG/3FG percentages have been removed from the per-40 and per-game tables and moved to the cumulative stats table.

Having done so, I find myself mildly preferring the new format. I'd like some feedback from downloaders about their preference. Both versions are on the download page, and I will continue to maintain both of them for a while, but not forever. Let me know which format you prefer.

You can download either or both versions here.

Thanks!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Thanks, you didn't have to do that it was just a comment. It's just a style thing and your original works for this purpose. It's just my bosses would have criticized me for that style. Also if I had blank cells because of data issues, like zero attempts, they would think the calculation was in error. You do good stuff

Reaction Score
In Chrome, there is no version 2. The link (the second one downloads the original version). When looking for a difference I downloaded last season's and found the only difference to be the addition of games in the third table...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
In Chrome, there is no version 2. The link (the second one downloads the original version). When looking for a difference I downloaded last season's and found the only difference to be the addition of games in the third table...
Thanks for letting me know. The link now downloads version 2. It was my fault, nothing to do with Chrome. ;^(

Reaction Score
I definitely like version 2 better...easier on the eyes. Thank you for continuing to update this!

Reaction Score
I sent you a private message about errors in the spreadsheet but it looks like you haven't read it yet. Please check it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom