Ashlynn's media availability 6/28/2024 (merged) | The Boneyard

Ashlynn's media availability 6/28/2024 (merged)

Reaction Score
This was my favorite player interview of the off season. I always get a little anxious and empathetic when the tough questions are thrown at these youngsters but Ashlynn handled every one directly but with grace. She answered the minutes question the most perfect way and it actually made me believe and have less angst about it. It was such a genuine answer and I never heard that perspective before. But if ur truly bonded and want the best for the next person u really do look forward to seeing them on the court and even playing with them. Additionally she also kinda addressed how the way last year ended is a bit of motivation. That was good to hear as well. I think Sam Houser of the Celtics had a quote after the championship about how this really is the first season he ended with a win and how much of a different feeling that is. I don't know if there is a comp in the working world. I was thinking the only comp is like summer vacation for students (younger one's) where u had finished the year with perfect grades. Unfortunately I never really experienced this and it's still not the most accurate depiction as each player didn't have the perfect series and the fruit of the hard work is a collective accomplishment, experienced and enjoyed by so many. As good as a final 4 appearance was last year it was just good to hear they weren't satisfied and this is coming from the sophomore.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Had a waitress last night that reminded me of Shade. Same hair, similar facial structure, smiled all the time, very outgoing. I wanted to ask her if she was from Indiana. Just gave her a big tip instead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom