Ashlynn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ashlynn

Reaction Score

Jerry Lee Lewis was, let us say, 'unique'. But in the Elvis Presley's version of HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS ( less background noise) the
lyrics that came closest to my thoughts about Ashlynn are: " You're gonna knock 'em dead"!! I know
Ashlynn is a "C & W" music lover so the song was well chosen... Put your best foot (sneaker) forward! Go Team!

Reaction Score
People, for crap sake ... her name is ASHLYNN ... with two n's. If you can't add her name to your smartphone dictionaries or whatever it is you're using to constantly misspell her name, then please just refer to her as Ash. There is nothing more disrespectful than to not take the time to show some respect.

Edit: You think being disrespectful is a "HaHa" moment @Ct Dog?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People, for crap sake ... her name is ASHLYNN ... with two n's. If you can't add her name to your smartphone dictionaries or whatever it is you're using to constantly misspell her name, then please just refer to her as Ash. There is nothing more disrespectful than to not take the time to show some respect.
Anger issues?

Reaction Score
Yea likewise, I live wthin 10 miles of Noblesville. Really pulling for her (and Ayanna). Actually very pumped for all the freshmen. It would be really crazy if Jana was healthy, I think she has huge upside.
Great player from Indiana!

Reaction Score
Yea likewise, I live wthin 10 miles of Noblesville. Really pulling for her (and Ayanna). Actually very pumped for all the freshmen. It would be really crazy if Jana was healthy, I think she has huge upside.
Her teammate from Noblesville, Reagan Wilson heading to Iowa State next year.

Reaction Score
Ashlyn is essentially the same size as Azzi, 5'10 vs 5'11. She is a great defender and plays very smart basketball. I think she is a very good shooter too, and one shot in her repertoire similar to Azzi's is the pull-up jump shot. She can get in the lane and hit that mid-range jumper which separates her somewhat from the others. I would want Caroline to continue to platoon with Aubrey, it doesn't matter to me who starts. If Caroline begins to demonstrate her scoring potential, then for me she must overcome what I think is a mental barrier holding her back (fear she will get injured again). It that happens, then that changes things, and Caroline should keep getting extra minutes. Otherwise, keep alternating her with Aubrey at the 3 for now. Q can also sub for Ashlyn, but I think Ashlyn has the better overall game.
What we want doesn't matter, folks. Geno will allocate time as he sees fit, and as match-ups dictate. Ash is extremely talented and will improve as the college game slows down for her.

Reaction Score
I like her game. She has very good fundamentals. Her foot speed on defense is sort of slow though . Lateral movement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom