Ashley Battle - doing the Sparks vs. Liberty game! | The Boneyard

Ashley Battle - doing the Sparks vs. Liberty game!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Watching the Sparks vs. Liberty game and realized our own Ashley Battle is doing the play by play. She's actually quite good. Made a comment about how easy it is to hear the players with so few fans in the stands, and right on cue, Wheeler and a player from NYL got into it dropping the $#!t word all over the place.

Then the male announcer said "this is one of the first games I've done without any UCONN alums playing so we won't have to hear you cheer them on" and AB goes "U...C...O...N...N... UCONN UCONN UCONN". It was awesome. She obviously still bleeds blue.

As I said before, she's quite good with the commentary. Honest and refreshing, not a homer, and not afraid to talk about what's going on (DD Richards got pi$$ed and she commented about her doing a DOUBLE hair flip "Oh, she's not happy about that foul call - flips her hair not once, but twice!") LOL. She's really entertaining!

Reaction Score
I love AB. Her trying to get her 1000 points was great!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Watching the Sparks vs. Liberty game and realized our own Ashley Battle is doing the play by play. She's actually quite good. Made a comment about how easy it is to hear the players with so few fans in the stands, and right on cue, Wheeler and a player from NYL got into it dropping the $#!t word all over the place.

Then the male announcer said "this is one of the first games I've done without any UCONN alums playing so we won't have to hear you cheer them on" and AB goes "U...C...O...N...N... UCONN UCONN UCONN". It was awesome. She obviously still bleeds blue.

As I said before, she's quite good with the commentary. Honest and refreshing, not a homer, and not afraid to talk about what's going on (DD Richards got pi$$ed and she commented about her doing a DOUBLE hair flip "Oh, she's not happy about that foul call - flips her hair not once, but twice!") LOL. She's really entertaining!
My problem is they sometimes talk too softly. And some of their stories/quips are too inside for the general listener,

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
She's been doing their games all season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom