As Wagner Approaches | Page 4 | The Boneyard

As Wagner Approaches

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Edsall is running on the first play from scrimmage. An inside run by Mensah.
Boring and same result. 2nd & 10 and maybe worse. Have some imagination. "If you will it, it is no dream." - Theodore Herzl

...and don't ask what's in the carrier. It has papers. I can't board it.

Reaction Score
Edsall is running on the first play from scrimmage. An inside run by Mensah.
This... a read run off tackle, followed by a wideout screen, followed by a draw, then punt.

Reaction Score
Play action pass over the middle.
If only. Mensah through a hole created by Peart who was NOT offside. Goes for 9. Wagner knows it is coming and cannot stop it. Second play goes right up the middle for 4. Third is a play action pass on first down that goes for 20. The Huskies roll on their first series and score in 4:30.

Then they kick off after the extra point and all bets are off. At the 5:00 mark we will get a foreshadowing of the season.

Reaction Score
QB draw no gain, QB draw -2, shanked quick kick on 3rd down +12 (crowd groans and face plants.) Wagner 1/10 from the UConn 34. SACK/FUMBLE RETURN FOR A UCONN TD AND THE NEW ERA BEGINS!!

But seriously I have to agree our first offensive play will almost certainly be a handoff to Mensah........straight into an 8 man front. Yep.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I don’t know Nick. There is the chop block which most coaches consider so dangerous they wanted it outlawed but the NCAA refused for years because Army and Navy opposed it. I also attended a game at Air Force where the Falcons scored late and the cadets swarmed the end zone. The refs threw a flag then inexplicably picked it up. And saw a Navy defender literally sit on an opponent and refuse to move while the clock ran down. The ref signaled TO, but again was over ruled by the Referee who let the clock run down while the Navy kid STAYED on top of the receiver. I give those guys credit but the rules have changed to get better players. And they get away with stuff others don’t.

I get what you're saying, freescooter. My remarks were intented to be limited only to fans, not players. Sorry for the confusion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom