As if it hasn't been repeatedly proven,... | The Boneyard

As if it hasn't been repeatedly proven,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
David stern has done more for black athletes in his 3 decades as commissioner then any other commissioner ever has.

Reaction Score
Don't know what the average salary is but sign me up to work on that "plantation" with the private jets and luxury hotels.

Reaction Score
even charles barkley thinks his comments were dumb

Reaction Score
Remember when Gumbel hosted the Today show. Their ratings went in the crapper for years. NBC kept replacing the female counterpart. The ratings still sucked. NBC finally got wise, replaced Gumbell with Katie Curic & Matt Lauer and the ratings went up to the top. Gumbell went to CBS, I believe, and their ratings went in the crapper until Gumbel left.
One can notice his arrogance on his HBO sports show when each segment is finished Gumbell questions the reporter. Before he questions that reporter he arrogantly, and becomes phoney like, when shuffling his notes on TV, then looking up at the reporter. To me, that is a big turnoff.
One of his brilliant racist statements was also comparing the Winter Olympics to The Republican National Convention!! Hell, the idiot talks a big story when it comes to racisim, but I don't see him doing any in the field racisim help, like Sharpton or Jackson.

Reaction Score
but I don't see him doing any in the field racisim help, like Sharpton or Jackson.

Wow!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
but I don't see him doing any in the field racisim help, like Sharpton or Jackson.

Wow!!

I'm thinking (hoping) he meant that Gumbel is similar to Sharpton or Jackson. Insufferable blustering windbags who, nowadays seem to hurt racial relations, rather than help or work through them.

Reaction Score
If he's racist I don't think he's married to a sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom