As I’ve been saying... Cuse | The Boneyard

As I’ve been saying... Cuse

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is TRASH.

Since 2014, they haven't finished better than 8th in the conference. They get into the tournament and play teams who don't know how to play against the zone.

They have no talent, their offense is putrid, and their defense is outdated.

“BuT tHEy KeEP MaKINg TourNEY RuNS!”

They’re not even the first loser. They haven’t made a championship game since 2003 and finish in the middle of a weak ACC

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
I’ll bump it again cuz it should be seen. You can’t call yourself a fan if you are talking all that BS about cuse. They are sooooo weak. They can’t climb the ACC even though it’s not so great, zone is for cowards, and Boeheim picks his nose and is really old. The program will be irrelevant real quick. Stop with the “oH tHeY r BUilT fOr mARcH” ?. Please. We may not play them anymore but it’s a rivalry and you can’t talk like that about a rival.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’ll bump it again cuz it should be seen. You can’t call yourself a fan if you are talking all that BS about cuse. They are sooooo weak. They can’t climb the ACC even though it’s not so great, zone is for cowards, and Boeheim picks his nose and is really old. The program will be irrelevant real quick. Stop with the “oH tHeY r BUilT fOr mARcH” ?. Please. We may not play them anymore but it’s a rivalry and you can’t talk like that about a rival.
Hmmm, zone is for cowards is a great avatar caption

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

lol Jim is definitely going to sign his other son and leave the program completely depleted

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Try reading this without laughing. A dynasty like Boehiem’s will never be witnessed again! Lol!
594C7A46-439F-4500-8F1C-1B81B8633EF9.jpeg

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
why do we care sooooo much about Syracuse? I honestly don't get it.
All time rivalries can’t be ignored. Not to obsess about them but you can’t just forget all the years in the ole BE

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
All time rivalries can’t be ignored. Not to obsess about them but you can’t just forget all the years in the ole BE
that aint it. when did you start paying attention to BigEast basketball?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
What do you mean by that? Don’t know what you are trying to say
i was asking you when you started following big east men's college basketball. not a loaded question.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
i was asking you when you started following big east men's college basketball. not a loaded question.
Not long so I could be wrong. I’m a lot younger than most BY members and have little experience with the old big east. I very much could be incorrect but it’s how I’ve been raised and cuse is so hateable

Reaction Score
people still think about Syracuse? That’s more than they have earned lately ..aside from the 2016 run (they beat a 3 double digit seeds and a nice one against Virginia before getting smacked by UNC)

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
people still think about Syracuse? That’s more than they have earned lately ..aside from the 2016 run (they beat a 3 double digit seeds and a nice one against Virginia before getting smacked by UNC)
Personally it’s not thinking about them because they aren’t very relevant currently. It’s more like severely disliking them

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Not long so I could be wrong. I’m a lot younger than most BY members and have little experience with the old big east. I very much could be incorrect but it’s how I’ve been raised and cuse is so hateable
I became a big east fan when Cliff joined UConn. And we aspired to compete with Syracuse and St Johns and G'town. And I thought 'cuse and their fast up and down the court game was something to look up to. They were really fun to watch when we weren't even an NIT team.

I really dislike the nosepicker these days. But i just don't get the obsession. It's like a weird inferiority complex with some UConn fans that I just don't get. And yeah, I watched the 6 OT game, with my sick daughter in my lap which made it even better. Like it or not, the fruits are OBE family in my mind, good or bad. It's the venom for them i just don't really understand.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Cuse was bumped off by Houston because they stole Boeheim's arm stretching machine.

Reaction Score
Is TRASH.

Since 2014, they haven't finished better than 8th in the conference. They get into the tournament and play teams who don't know how to play against the zone.

They have no talent, their offense is putrid, and their defense is outdated.

“BuT tHEy KeEP MaKINg TourNEY RuNS!”

They’re not even the first loser. They haven’t made a championship game since 2003 and finish in the middle of a weak ACC
Come on.
If they have been trash since 2014-15, what does that make UConn?

They have had better a better overall season every single season since 2014-15. They have a final four and two sweet 16s and an overall 9-4 record in March vs Uconns unspectacular 1-2 (with two exceptionally underwhelming losses where they never really challenged in the second half).

UConn finished 9th in 2011. I don't particularly care where UConn finishes at the end of the regular season if it means March success. An 8th place finish in the ACC is also better than whatever UConn did in the AAC if you are looking at the degree of challenge, so we fans don't really have a leg to stand on here as the last time UConn was better was 2013-14 and just twice since 2010-11 (the past decade) has UConn been better.

I hate Cuse, but objectively, UConn has only been better 2 times in the past decade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Come on.
If they have been trash since 2014-15, what does that make UConn?

They have had better a better overall season every single season since 2014-15. They have a final four and two sweet 16s and an overall 9-4 record in March vs Uconns unspectacular 1-2 (with two exceptionally underwhelming losses where they never really challenged in the second half).

UConn finished 9th in 2011. I don't particularly care where UConn finishes at the end of the regular season if it means March success. An 8th place finish in the ACC is also better than whatever UConn did in the AAC if you are looking at the degree of challenge, so we fans don't really have a leg to stand on here as the last time UConn was better was 2013-14 and just twice since 2010-11 (the past decade) has UConn been better.

I hate Cuse, but objectively, UConn has only been better 2 times in the past decade.
Oh UConn’s been bad too, but I would be willing to bet that, if given the choice between UConn’s 2010-2021 or Syracuse’s 2010-2021 and current trajectory, a vast majority of people, including Syracuse fans, would choose UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom