As a Husky fan you must | The Boneyard

As a Husky fan you must

Reaction Score
Be going for the wolves in the NBA. They are literally dominating this tournament and look so similar to us in many but not all ways. I think I finally have a favorite team for this era.

Reaction Score
Be going for the wolves in the NBA. They are literally dominating this tournament and look so similar to us in many but not all ways. I think I finally have a favorite team for this era.
At least in this series, send Jokic home early so he gets his wish to go play with his horsies and star in more gambling ads in Serbia. Half way there.

Twolves are fun to watch too, to be fair.

Reaction Score
I root for UConn guys in the league. No one is left I believe, right? Don’t care who wins then.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
I have zero allegiance to any NBA teams. I just watch playoff games and the Wolves have my attention. The Knicks are a player away but shouldn’t ruin what they have to get that player. That’s all I got.

Reaction Score

I said this to my friends last night and placed a Twolves NBA championship future. The value on the odds was pretty bad at that point but Ant might be the next great one.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I think I must root for the team I've rooted for my entire life, thank you.

You're free to be a frontrunner if you wish. I can't say I know what that's like.

One interesting and foreboding thing to note: the Nuggets half-court offense is one of the inspirations for our offense. This series shows that a good staff with a good plan and good players can make it hard for any team to score. Some people here seem to think this staff unlocked some cheat code on offense that's going to work in perpetuity.

Reaction Score

You're free to be a frontrunner if you wish. I can't say I know what that's like.

One interesting and foreboding thing to note: the Nuggets half-court offense is one of the inspirations for our offense. This series shows that a good staff with a good plan and good players can make it hard for any team to score. Some people here seem to think this staff unlocked some cheat code on offense that's going to work in perpetuity.
Not saying we can’t have it happen to us, but the TWolves perimeter D has been tremendous all season and in the playoffs is showing out even more. They have 3 legit All-NBA perimeter defenders.

Reaction Score
At least in this series, send Jokic home early so he gets his wish to go play with his horsies and star in more gambling ads in Serbia. Half way there.

Twolves are fun to watch too, to be fair.
So he’s not allowed to go back to his home country?

Reaction Score
"they don't play any defense in the NBA" - boneyarders who were once eligible for the military draft

Reaction Score
"they don't play any defense in the NBA" - boneyarders who were once eligible for the military draft

The Timberwolves have the best defense in the NBA but the playoffs have been totally different than the regular season. They weren't allowed to play defense like this during the regular season.

Reaction Score
The Timberwolves have the best defense in the NBA but the playoffs have been totally different than the regular season. They weren't allowed to play defense like this during the regular season.
refs let them play after the AS break after the complaining about inflated scoring numbers. Granted, the playoffs is even another level but the officiating league wide definitely shifted after the break.

Reaction Score

I always follow huskies. Being in Carolina is the worst since all of our guys go there to vanish. So i liked Minnesota when KG was there. It is again.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
After the Celtics have grown old/dismantled the current squad - the Magic will be the premier NBA team IF they stay together - so much youth so much talent.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Once again, we really need a barf emoji on this site.
tv land eww GIF by #Impastor

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

The difference is the Minnesota defense is the pro version of ours. Imagine having to go full court against Castle and then when he subs out Diarra is guarding you, and with DC behind both of them.

Reaction Score
So you’re a bandwagon fan then. I like the Twolves, they would be the 3rd team I would for behind the Knicks of course then OKC with Daigneault as coach.

Reaction Score
Can’t do that. I’m a nuggets fan. Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom