Article: Why Hornets Should Draft Andre Jackson, Jr | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Article: Why Hornets Should Draft Andre Jackson, Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Stockholm syndrome?
Probably not since I lived in LA, Miami, San Francisco , Boulder , Manhattan , Connecticut . It’s probably just that in all my travels NC sucks?

Reaction Score
Probably not since I lived in LA, Miami, San Francisco , Boulder , Manhattan , Connecticut . It’s probably just that in all my travels NC sucks?
Interesting take... Dissing a whole state when you took me to task for dissing Cleveland here in the Yard a couple of months ago. I think I will quote you: "You are all blocked up..."

I have found over the years that NC is a beautiful and great place, especially when compared to LA, Miami, SF and Manhattan... So, perhaps you should take some of your own advice: go there and eat some peyote, take a hike in the woods or play some golf, see what it really has to offer, and perhaps clear your blockage...

But, that does not mean that the Hornets do not suck as an NBA franchise!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Interesting take... Dissing a whole state when you took me to task for dissing Cleveland here in the Yard a couple of months ago. I think I will quote you: "You are all blocked up..."

I have found over the years that NC is a beautiful and great place, especially when compared to LA, Miami, SF and Manhattan... So, perhaps you should take some of your own advice: go there and eat some peyote, take a hike in the woods or play some golf, see what it really has to offer, and perhaps clear your blockage...

It blows. I’ll die on that hill.

Reaction Score
It blows. I’ll die on that hill.
Yikes! You are really blocked! What happened to you in NC? It could not be worse than what happened to you in Scotland, could it? Btw, we are still waiting for you to finish that saga....

Reaction Score

I have never met this dude but if you asked me to name his four least favorite places in America I would have gone 4 for 4.

Reaction Score
I have never met this dude but if you asked me to name his four least favorite places in America I would have gone 4 for 4.
Nope... NYC, Dayton, Cleveland and Cincinnati...wrong again Ern.... Were you a good fan and went to Houston?

Reaction Score
I think Jackson has the attributes and mindset to fill in much of Draymond Green's role if the Warriors decide not to pay Him what he'll like ask for. Can guard the 3 or a small 4 on the perimeter, rebound on the 1st and 2nd level, and run the offense without being asked to shoot too much.

Reaction Score

Nets like to develop guys, but they also already have a non shooter in Ben Simmons meaning they could be looking at Andre as a long term project and building him up in g league

Reaction Score
I think Jackson has the attributes and mindset to fill in much of Draymond Green's role if the Warriors decide not to pay Him what he'll like ask for. Can guard the 3 or a small 4 on the perimeter, rebound on the 1st and 2nd level, and run the offense without being asked to shoot too much.
While I agree NC mountains are beautiful, I would argue that Vermont's mountains are as, or perhaps more, beautiful!

Reaction Score

Nets like to develop guys, but they also already have a non shooter in Ben Simmons meaning they could be looking at Andre as a long term project and building him up in g league

I think they are done with Simmons

Reaction Score
Somehow people still believe in the franchise tanking players talent myth. It’s like talking to your buddy who says NFL teams shouldn’t draft the QB from X college because they never had anyone succeed in the NFL.
Qbs from X college isn’t a good analogy and that was always a stupid myth. Comparing the Browns to the Hornets is more accurate.

Reaction Score
Yep. If the Pistons, Knicks, Net's, Wizards, Magic or Hawks had drafted the same UConn players we'd hear the same crap about how they are a horrible franchise, etc.
All have had more success then the Hornets.

Reaction Score
I think they are done with Simmons
A lot of debate on that….I personally think they wait one more season and then see if he’s moveable as an expiring. Doubt they attach assets just to move him

Reaction Score
I now live close to Chatlotte. He gets drafted here, I will go to my first Hornets game decked out in my UCONN gear. Still won't go to see the Hurricanes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom