Article on Offensive Coordinator Nick Charlton | The Boneyard

Article on Offensive Coordinator Nick Charlton

Reaction Score
From his comments about how he relates to QB's it seems he'll work really well with Sammis who spoke about the cerebral aspects of the OL and how players have to recognize situations and adjust how they block for those plays.

Reaction Score
Good read. Not only am I encouraged by him as the OC, but if the stars align it sounds like he'd be a tremendous coach in waiting.
Agree and like the fact he is already holding the title of Associate Head Coach. ;)

Philosophically, Charlton believes in an offense that fits his quarterback.
With a mobile quarterback, Charlton may call bootlegs or more run-pass options. He’s also comfortable in a pro style offense with more play action if that goes to his signal caller’s strengths. From the article.

Love the fact the staff will tailor the game to players abilities rather than stuff something at them to fit a one coaches idea of how the game should be played. I can only pray I have not bought four tickets into false hope again. I did have the good years but the last ten the tail gate was better than the game.
See many at the spring game April 22, GO DOGS !!!

Reaction Score
Agree and like the fact he is already holding the title of Associate Head Coach. ;)

Philosophically, Charlton believes in an offense that fits his quarterback.
With a mobile quarterback, Charlton may call bootlegs or more run-pass options. He’s also comfortable in a pro style offense with more play action if that goes to his signal caller’s strengths. From the article.

Love the fact the staff will tailor the game to players abilities rather than stuff something at them to fit a one coaches idea of how the game should be played. I can only pray I have not bought four tickets into false hope again. I did have the good years but the last ten the tail gate was better than the game.
See many at the spring game April 22, GO DOGS !!!
I remember the later years when people left at half time and tailgated.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You mean you think we'll be in the BiG and Mora will retire in two years?
Think that? No I don’t think that. But I wouldn’t say no to it either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom