Article on Breanna coming to Springfield | The Boneyard

Article on Breanna coming to Springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://highschoolsports.masslive.co...r-on-way-to-springfield-and-hoophall-classic/

The link is to an article in today's Springfield Republican mostly about Breanna coming to town Friday night. Obviously Cicero will be heavily favored but their opponent [West Springfield] is now 8-0 on the season.

BTW: Breanna has dunked in a game according to the article for those who care about such things.
BTW #2: there will be a gathering of Boneyarders there to check out Six Ten....it is just a treat to get a live preview of the incoming UConn kids. If you attend you should have no difficulty finding us.
Listen carefully for courtside wisdom. Once you determine that location, go elsewhere....that is where we will be.

Breanna game at 6:00 at the Blake Arena at Springfield College. CTK with soph Sierra Calhoun at 7:30 against East Longmeadow.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Plan on being there. As long as I can get out of work on time and there are tickets available.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
http://highschoolsports.masslive.co...r-on-way-to-springfield-and-hoophall-classic/

BTW #2: there will be a gathering of Boneyarders there to check out Six Ten....it is just a treat to get a live preview of the incoming UConn kids. If you attend you should have no difficulty finding us.
Listen carefully for courtside wisdom. Once you determine that location, go elsewhere....that is where we will be.

Breanna game at 6:00 at the Blake Arena at Springfield College. CTK with soph Sierra Calhoun at 7:30 against East Longmeadow.

LOL ;)

Reaction Score
Follow the links. It wasn't a dunk. Her fingers barely got above the rim. She didn't throw the ball down the hoop.
Not that I care at all; she's the best.
I don't even care how tall she is so I hope not to see anymore threads on her height either.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I don't even care how tall she is so I hope not to see anymore threads on her height either.

Alas you are likely to be disappointed....;)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Just for the record: my reference to Six Ten was a nod to her nickname not her height.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Follow the links. It wasn't a dunk. Her fingers barely got above the rim. She didn't throw the ball down the hoop.
Not that I care at all; she's the best.
What I found interesting is that she used her left hand to try it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will be attending a wake this evening for a young man who died in a tragic accident this week. Very sad.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
My thoughts are with you Meyers.
Thanks ice. Really tough. The kid had wrestled on my son's team a couple years back. Really good kid. Really tough on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom