Article on Ayanna’s homecoming | The Boneyard

Article on Ayanna’s homecoming

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In her Providence Pregame Availability interview, she discussed her playing for the Huskies in South Bend. I got the impression that the Golden Domers were her favorite team once upon a time.

I hope she gets a chance to dunk.

Reaction Score
In her Providence Pregame Availability interview, she discussed her playing for the Huskies in South Bend. I got the impression that the Golden Domers were her favorite team once upon a time.

I hope she gets a chance to dunk.
She needs to master her layups first. Love her hustle and determination but lots to learn. She seems to jump faster than the competition for the rebounds.

Reaction Score
Ayanna is trying hard to learn and fit in to the Uconn system. Jamelle and Geno have a method and timing for 5s and 4s to play and score. She knows that the key to pt at Uconn is to satisfy Geno and the first step on that journey is to demonstrate that you can play defense at the D 1 level. But she has more talent than she is showing at this point of conformity. She just needs to be let go......for it to come out. Many on the BY she a lack of ability.....wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom