Article: Flagg sheds no light on decision | The Boneyard

Article: Flagg sheds no light on decision

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He can’t answer because there’s no way to articulate why you would choose Duke over UConn at the current moment. We’re the defending national champs, we run the toughest conference, and we run the best stuff in the country and everyone knows it. He should have came here and really challenged himself. There are people around him who know he made a mistake. But at the end of the day he’s a 16/17 year old kid who’s influenced by social media hype, money and we probably never stood a chance. If there was any shot Hurley would have closed.

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
The best part of this article is they spelled Dook, Dike. Personally, I like the Dook moniker better but Dike does have a number more rhyme possibilities if we wanted to make a BY rap song on Cooper decision.
He don’t want to talk about them or why he chose
He said into the mike
He decided to instead strike a pose
With the devils from Dike

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Or who knows maybe he decides to recommit or if he says something it will be misconstrued and the media stuff starts again. We UConn fans can be very persistent. We may not have the most fans but I do believe maybe other than KY our fans live and die with our team as much as any other program.

Reaction Score
There is nothing to see here. He isn’t going to get into it and to be honest I can’t blame him. He made his decision, signed papers, end of story. I think based on the start that each program has gotten off too people continue to want to know how you take unproven scheyer over Hurley? Kid is gonna be in school a minute so in his situation it hardly won’t matter

Reaction Score
There is nothing to see here. He isn’t going to get into it and to be honest I can’t blame him. He made his decision, signed papers, end of story. I think based on the start that each program has gotten off too people continue to want to know how you take unproven scheyer over Hurley? Kid is gonna be in school a minute so in his situation it hardly won’t matter

Yeah it mentions how he was a Duke fan growing up and was basically 100% committed to there untill UConn made him question that decision. UConn just needs to keep playing their game.

Reaction Score
The best part of this article is they spelled Dook, Dike. Personally, I like the Dook moniker better but Dike does have a number more rhyme possibilities if we wanted to make a BY rap song on Cooper decision.
He said into the mike
Thar was so bad it made me laugh out loud. Dumb and dimberer quality.

Reaction Score
I got the sense he was a little bitter when it comes to talking about UConn. His coach made it seem like the longer his commitment announcement lasted the more likely he would have chosen us. Ultimately, he grew up a Duke fan and stuck to his childhood team. But we made a good run at the end and it made it hard for him to decide.

This is all stuff we already know. I think he might be taken back by how well we are playing. I don’t think anything changes in the long run. This is why he doesn’t want to talk about us. Drawing a line in the sand is a mature thing to do. Can’t blame him….

Reaction Score
I hope we destroy him next March. If they get past the first weekend.

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Thar was so bad it made me laugh out loud. Dumb and dimberer quality.
Well that was the goal…..it made you laugh at me but you laughed so mission accomplished. But my spelling might be a little better than yours since we are talking dumb and dumber right?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He said into the mike
This can quickly turn bad on a number of levels.

I'll start with "their's is leaking"

Reaction Score
Why would he be bitter about UConn?
I’m just speculating…. He may resent his decision and doesn’t want to talk about it is all. I don’t think it has anything to do with the team, staff, or university. Just my opinion.

And this is why I say what I say:

1705162615935.png

Reaction Score
I’m just speculating…. He may resent his decision and doesn’t want to talk about it is all. I don’t think it has anything to do with the team, staff, or university. Just my opinion.

And this is why I say what I say:

View attachment 95109
That tweet is over two months old. We really have to move on. He grew up a Duke fan and isn’t changing his commitment. Would he have been better off here? I certainly think so. But he’d be fine anywhere and I fully expect he’ll still go one overall in the 2025 draft.

Reaction Score
Heard rumors that Duke NIL gave him $500,000. UConn NIL was $400,000. He’s not going to say it was because of the money. I’d still take him and wish him luck. Let’s beat ‘em though in 2025.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
There is a 0% chance that this came down to a measly 100k in NIL money.
These kids don’t care that much about NIL when they’re going to be millionaires the next year.

They just need respectable offers is all. Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom