Article - Aubrey on right path heading into 5th year | The Boneyard

Article - Aubrey on right path heading into 5th year

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
“I think we’re gonna be a good team this year.” ~ Aubrey Griffin. UConn Nation joins Aubrey in that assessment. This coming season could very easily be the most exciting Husky WBB campaign since Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck, and Moriah Jefferson graduated in 2016.
I've heard "those three words" several times recently in comments here........."Run the table."

I wonder just how real a possibility that is. This season should without a doubt be Aubrey's finest. Completely healthy, and very comfortable in the system. One of the veteran team leaders. I expect Aubrey to play with no fear, asking no quarter and giving none this season. For Aubrey Griffin.......it's time.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Big fan of Aubrey as a player and person. I hope (and expect) she will be more confident this year.

"I think we're gonna be a good team this year" is an understatement, but she's always been humble and low key.
Nothing would please me more than to see Aubrey use this season as a springboard to the WNBA, where her athletic career will continue to flourish into the next decade. She has the skill, ability, and background for continuing success.

Reaction Score
Nothing would please me more than to see Aubrey use this season as a springboard to the WNBA, where her athletic career will continue to flourish into the next decade. She has the skill, ability, and background for continuing success.
I agree 100%. Aubrey has the chance to play in the WNBA. She is blessed with some incredible athleticism and if she is able to knock down some 3-point shots on a consistent basis, be able to finish at the rack, and improve that mid-range game, her stock is going to go through the roof! Aubrey has a decent "Off the Catch" game. Hopefully she, and the coaching staff, are working on her handles. Aubrey has great footwork. I have not peeked at the 2024 Mock Drafts yet, but Aubrey has to be on a list.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Last thought.......................We will see Aubrey at the next level. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
:D

1687983291717.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44