Article about Liv and Evina adjusting to the WNBA | The Boneyard

Article about Liv and Evina adjusting to the WNBA

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok. Hometown editing woes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

While the Storm won, 81-68, Nelson-Ododa led LA with 25 15 points and 12 rebounds in 35 minutes on top of five assists and two blocks.

On the other hand, I like the Sue stamp of approval on E

“I feel like she would probably tell you herself, it wasn’t the best performance early on but that’s what made the whole game so great,” Storm teammate and UConn great Sue Bird said. “She stayed with it. She didn’t let miss cues or bad possessions get the best of her. And then when it came time to make plays, she was ready to make them and that’s really what this league is about.

“Sadly, none of us get to play perfect every single game. We’re all gonna make mistakes, we’re all gonna have tough nights, but it’s those players that can kind of withstand those tough moments and find ways to make big plays. And I feel like that’s how I would describe her game. She just stayed with it, stayed with it. … I think that’s really telling of who she is as a person and a player.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok. Hometown editing woes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

While the Storm won, 81-68, Nelson-Ododa led LA with 25 15 points and 12 rebounds in 35 minutes on top of five assists and two blocks.

On the other hand, I like the Sue stamp of approval on E

“I feel like she would probably tell you herself, it wasn’t the best performance early on but that’s what made the whole game so great,” Storm teammate and UConn great Sue Bird said. “She stayed with it. She didn’t let miss cues or bad possessions get the best of her. And then when it came time to make plays, she was ready to make them and that’s really what this league is about.

“Sadly, none of us get to play perfect every single game. We’re all gonna make mistakes, we’re all gonna have tough nights, but it’s those players that can kind of withstand those tough moments and find ways to make big plays. And I feel like that’s how I would describe her game. She just stayed with it, stayed with it. … I think that’s really telling of who she is as a person and a player.”
And I really believe, the chances of E making the team in Seattle are fairly good. A hard worker, low cost, and already has the respect of her teammates.

Reaction Score
Even having lights out results in pre season games is not going to make it easier for NO to make the Sparks. They have a loaded vet roster at her position. However, she might get picked up by another team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom