Arrest Warrant Out for Antonio Brown | The Boneyard

Arrest Warrant Out for Antonio Brown

Reaction Score
Burglary with Battery. Don't think we've ever seen such a long and drawn out fall with an athlete like we have with AB ever. Obviously there's been shocking incidents that athletes are involved in (Hernandez) but feel like they always come out of the blue.

The entire AB saga from last year, to the offseason with the Raiders, to the beginning of the season after getting dropped by the Pats has been just a steady decline. Guy must be sick in the head or something, hope he gets the help he desperately needs soon. One of the league's best talents absolutely wasted...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It's half astonishing to see the dichotomy between this and the Delonte West situation earlier in the week.

I see none of the emotional outpour of for Brown and instead of people trying to help, he is being abandoned.

Exhibit A is Drew Rosenhaus. He is not very marketable at the moment, so I can certainly understand severing his business relationship with Brown, but the way he news came out, it seemed he was just wiping his hands of Brown (until AB gets help.). Why was that announcement so public and why not also state what was being done on his end to get AB help?

AB is not on the street, but why do these celebrity athletes (notable people in general, to be honest) have to hit the Public's definition of rock bottom before anyone close to them will reach out? It's a shame.

Incidentally, I've heard many over the past 10 or months point to this play as Brown's turning point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom