Army | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Not to quibble, but Harvard on the Hudson is Dutchess Community College.

Well it is "Harvard on the Hudson" in academics and is poised to be a football and basketball powerhouse.
Hudson Valley Community College in Troy lays claim to that moniker as well. ;)

Reaction Score
Does else think they would be another great football only add? All sports if they want to but if we could get them into the fold that means the Army/Navy game is a conference game every year. This would be great exposure for the conference and definitely drive up our television value, while adding another regional game.

I bet we could get the Coast Guard Academy and Merchant Marines too.

Reaction Score
You guys really don't think adding army would increase the TV contract by virtue of the army/navy game being an American Conference game? I'm surprised I thought this would've been a popular sentiment

I'm fairly certain Army/Navy would keep that game off the AAC TV contract as part of Army joining. Best case is they put that ugly logo conference on the field.

Reaction Score
am not sure if Marshall or Middle Tennesee State ever had been mentioned in the past. Marshall goes bowling virtually every year, beat Maryland in a bowl a few weeks ago, and have beaten ECU more than once recently if I recall correctly. Also on another note: I totally expect to see ECU surprise the AAC with the football program. Besides winning-they fill the stadium regularly. I will be going to the game when the Huskies visit down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom