Army Tickets: Check's in the mail? | The Boneyard

Army Tickets: Check's in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I bought a couple tickets to this game many months ago but did not receive them with my season tickets. Nor have they arrived at present. Should I be concerned? Has anyone received their Army @Yankee Stadium tickets yet?

Reaction Score
Usually get them a few weeks before the game- I ordered 15 and haven't gotten any yet.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Usually get them a few weeks before the game- I ordered 15 and haven't gotten any yet.
I bought a couple tickets to this game many months ago but did not receive them with my season tickets. Nor have they arrived at present. Should I be concerned? Has anyone received their Army @Yankee Stadium tickets yet?

usma.gif
ARMYEvent Date: Sat, Nov-8-2014
Event Time: 3:30 pmFind Tickets Hide Info
No seat locations will be determined at this time. Ticket allocations are based on donor category and priority points within each category.

Tickets will be shipped in October.

Reaction Score
Thanks Ryan. Per usual, always very helpful to those in need. Also a hardy congrats on your new business venture, I'm sure with you at the helm it will be a smashing success. I've always been impressed with your organizing skills ever since I met you on the Michigan bus trip.

Reaction Score
usma...
ARMYEvent Date: Sat, Nov-8-2014
Event Time: 3:30 pmFind Tickets Hide Info
No seat locations will be determined at this time. Ticket allocations are based on donor category and priority points within each category.

Tickets will be shipped in October.
Thanks Husky25. I guess that certainly answers my question. I'll just be anxiously sitting tight til then. Hope my seats turn out to be decent, I know I don't have a sh$& ton of points saved up.

Reaction Score
In other words you still have time to make a big donation to improve your sight line. :)

Reaction Score
Im just going to get my tix on stub hub and sit where ever the I want.

Reaction Score
oh so you're one of those people.
Well, yeah. Especially after seeing that seating will be based on donations. Pfft. Many more options out there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well, yeah. Especially after seeing that seating will be based on donations. Pfft. Many more options out there.

Not if you want to support the program.

Reaction Score
Not if you want to support the program.
Ha! Well that's a load of crap if I ever heard it. If I can buy what ever seat I want through the UConn site I'll do it. But no, they want me to donate more money so I can get a decent seat. I already donate every year. Not just for season tix either. I'm alumni. lol. Give me a break.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ha! Well that's a load of crap if I ever heard it. If I can buy what ever seat I want through the UConn site I'll do it. But no, they want me to donate more money so I can get a decent seat. I already donate every year. Not just for season tix either. I'm alumni. lol. Give me a break.

Not crap, truth. Buying from the school supports the program, buying from stubhub supports stubhub. We are still getting killed about that Fiesta Bowl. UConn had over 10,000 (15,000?) fans there, but only got credit for those who bought from the school. And do donations really come into play here as much as price levels do? It's not like there's just one level like other road games. But hey, it's your money.

Reaction Score
Not crap, truth. Buying from the school supports the program, buying from stubhub supports stubhub. We are still getting killed about that Fiesta Bowl. UConn had over 10,000 (15,000?) fans there, but only got credit for those who bought from the school. And do donations really come into play here as much as price levels do? It's not like there's just one level like other road games. But hey, it's your money.
Well, I'll look at the UConn site first. But if they ask me for more money on top of what the ticket costs for a decent seating area I'm running to the Stub.

Reaction Score
For what its worth right now the cheapest stub hub seat is $73 for a bleacher compared to $30 through uconn. You can still choose the area you sit in through Uconn they just allocate rows by points and also have an option where you can input preferences. This is definitely a game to buy through Uconn for.

The Fiesta Bowl was a fluke because so many scalpers bought Fiesta tickets to guarantee National Championship tickets and therefore flooded the secondary market. Given the already high travel costs in made sense for people to save a lot of money going outside Uconn. I personally bought through Uconn but totally understand why people bought through Stubhub for that game given the high cost of travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom