Arkeel on TV??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Arkeel on TV???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Besides those larger schools can only put 11 players on the field. Depth is only a factor with injuries. Ansonia may be the best conditioned team in the state. I coached there for 10 years. Those kids are prepared for anything and everything. It's easier said then done. Ask the 43 teams that have tried to stop them from doing what they do. I look forward to Arkeel being in a UConn uniform.

Totally agree (with the last part). ;) I watched St. Joe demolish a pretty good Barlow team last week. Big, fast, good QB, backs and recievers. Block well and yeah they are huge. Would be a fascinating matchup.

Add on: maybe you could mention a little more about the conditioning. I noticed from up near the top how their legs were huge like they'd been running the stadium stairs or hitting the sleds hard.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Casual football fan here...help!
I see that Ansonia plays for the state title on Friday at 7. Might this game be on TV...say CPTVSports?
There is a replay this afternoon... forgot the time. Cablevision ch 139 in Litchfield.

Reaction Score
New Canaan has been run on this season. Just look what North Haven did last week. Ansonia smashes you and can score. St. Joe's is not better then Ansonia this year. They can score, but they are not a very good defensive team. Even Coach Dellavecchia said his team has struggled defensively. Ansonia bends on defense but they find a way to get stops or turn you over. I think New Canaan would be a tougher opponent. Ansonia can beat St. Joe's this year. They have a way of making good QBs look average.

Are you really getting run on if you don't allow the other team to even score? New Canaan allowed 12 points the entire state playoffs. There are at least 3 division one prospects on that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom