Arkansas vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff game is being streamed now | The Boneyard

Arkansas vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff game is being streamed now

Reaction Score
You will have to sign in with your internet provider--working fine for me with Comcast/Xfinity

click on the mini tv screen link

or try:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Thanks for this post as I just subscribed to Sling and the game is on the SEC+ channel. Half time score is 49-22 Arkansas. Curiously enough, their top freshman, Jersey Wolfenbarger (1 pt) did not start but is playing quite a bit. She's their tallest player but is really a wing at 6'5". The two "stars" are Amber Ramirez (5 pts) and Sasha Goforth (8 pts). The announcers on this game are a bit rough to listen too as their hyperbole is a tad over the top. They also keep saying Jersey is 6'6" which she is not. Her FIBA bio, her USA bio, her own Arkansas bio all list her at 6'5" jeesh, some people.

To me, our squad will eat this team for lunch and still be hungry. Their starting center is 6'2" so if we can guard the perimeter, we should be fine.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Pine Bluff definitely fits the characteristics of a “Cupcake.” Last year I believe their record was 3-18 vs predominantly mid-major competition.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
My takeaway is that Arkansas still lacks discipline on offense. There seemed to be quite a bit of take the first possible shot and also drive into the lane, toss it up, and hope for a foul call. That’s no way to play in an early-season tuneup against an overmatched opponent.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
My takeaway is that Arkansas still lacks discipline on offense. There seemed to be quite a bit of take the first possible shot and also drive into the lane, toss it up, and hope for a foul call. That’s no way to play in an early-season tuneup against an overmatched opponent.
I did not watch the game, but that is a great point. It's important to work on things any team struggles with vs. a cupcake - half court offense, pick/roll, some 3-point shooting, mid-range shots for post players, whatever.

Good guards like Paige, Christyn, Evina, can drive to the basket any time they want. Why do that all game for us vs. Ft Hayes State? Answer - we didn't. We worked on other things.

It's one thing to attack the basket when great ball movement gets their defense out of position, or generate a steal/fast break, but dribbling down and attacking without running any offense does not prepare you for good teams IMHO...

Reaction Score
Thanks for this post as I just subscribed to Sling and the game is on the SEC+ channel. Half time score is 49-22 Arkansas. Curiously enough, their top freshman, Jersey Wolfenbarger (1 pt) did not start but is playing quite a bit. She's their tallest player but is really a wing at 6'5". The two "stars" are Amber Ramirez (5 pts) and Sasha Goforth (8 pts). The announcers on this game are a bit rough to listen too as their hyperbole is a tad over the top. They also keep saying Jersey is 6'6" which she is not. Her FIBA bio, her USA bio, her own Arkansas bio all list her at 6'5" jeesh, some people.

To me, our squad will eat this team for lunch and still be hungry. Their starting center is 6'2" so if we can guard the perimeter, we should be fine.
Hey, just wondering how you felt about the Sling thing? Good/bad? Did you go orange/blue or just blue? I’m trying to decide and would appreciate any feedback.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The Sling Orange Package has ACC, SEC, The Long Horn Network, ESPNU, ESPN News and the various PAC12 networks. I like it, especially the fact the ACC and SEC let you see all their games, the PAC12 show all the intraleague games but many OOC games,not so much.
If you’re a hoop junkie, it’s worth it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom