Aresco | The Boneyard

Aresco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone heard from him lately? I would expect to see him photo-bombing every broadcast telling ESPN audiences what a high quality exciting product we're putting on the field, and what a great partner we've been to the network. Hopefully we can expect to see him interviewed tonight or at least this weekend.

Reaction Score
He did the one thing this league needed most at the time of it's conception, negotiated for exposure. Tonight..anyone looking for their college football fix gets AAC. Not Mountain West or CUSA or MAC. Last night the ACC had to share the spotlight with the AAC. This weekend the teams themselves have to do the selling. He got them onto the stage...now they have to perform.

Reaction Score
He has an opportunity to get more exposure right now and I'm hoping he does something more than a newspaper interview.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard from him lately? I would expect to see him photo-bombing every broadcast telling ESPN audiences what a high quality exciting product we're putting on the field, and what a great partner we've been to the network. Hopefully we can expect to see him interviewed tonight or at least this weekend.

Hopefully the next time we see him he is announcing Uconn to the B1G. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer