Aresco Coming Up on CNBC | The Boneyard

Aresco Coming Up on CNBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
He must be doing media rounds, he was on Mike & Mike on ESPN this morning around 7:50.

I didn't find it particularly interesting or enlightening- a league name will be set soon and it'll be a good one, they are investigating where to have the hoops tourney next year and it'll be a good one... The money isn't great from ESPN, but he feels the exposure will be. And it sounded like a separate network hoops deal would be announced soon.

Reaction Score
Attempted to put a good face on the C7 seperation and the American 12 going forward. Sounded like the rebranding is coming soon. He did say that the new conference retains its BCS slot and its automatic qualifier for the NCAA tourney.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He must be doing media rounds, he was on Mike & Mike on ESPN this morning around 7:50.

I didn't find it particularly interesting or enlightening- a league name will be set soon and it'll be a good one, they are investigating where to have the hoops tourney next year and it'll be a good one... The money isn't great from ESPN, but he feels the exposure will be. And it sounded like a separate network hoops deal would be announced soon.
Does this mean the ESPN deal announced was only for the football content?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
You sure you're not really my cranky old next-door-neighbor that yells at my dog for peeing too close to his patch of grass?

Not sure that is accurate. A better comparison would be the cranky old next-door-neighbor that yells at the dog that ate his baby, killed a home sale, bit him once a week, and peed too close to his patch of grass.

Reaction Score
Not sure that is accurate. A better comparison would be the cranky old next-door-neighbor that yells at the dog that ate his baby, killed a home sale, bit him once a week, and peed too close to his patch of grass.

Just limit the profanity to DeLeone please.

Reaction Score
You sure you're not really my cranky old next-door-neighbor that yells at my dog for peeing too close to his patch of grass?

You obviously get screwed quite a bit without ever realizing it.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Planning to talk about BE and CR. Probably nothing new.....

One big question: "How did you convince UConn to pay Notre Dame to leave the Conference. Are the Huskies eating out of your hand. Do they roll over, play dead, and beg?".

Reaction Score
I saw him, he's a clown. He should join Warde and Susan to keep the inept leadership policy UConn has adopted.

Reaction Score
I saw him, he's a clown. He should join Warde and Susan to keep the inept leadership policy UConn has adopted.
Since you know so much, what is their "policy"? I really don't think you have a clue.

Reaction Score
It appears they have instituted a policy to hire incompetent leaders at high salary levels. UConn is just staying consistent with the state of CT.

Since you know so much, what is their "policy"? I really don't think you have a clue.

Reaction Score
It appears they have instituted a policy to hire incompetent leaders at high salary levels. UConn is just staying consistent with the state of CT.

Eh, Please explain.

Reaction Score

Not a dime back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01