Are you seeing ads from Paige dot com? | The Boneyard

Are you seeing ads from Paige dot com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
About a month or so ago, I started seeing ads from an online clothes retailer Paige dot com frequently on any site I visit. I clicked on it once and quickly realized those clothes are not meant for a cheapo like me; $70 for a tee, I can get 3 for $10 at Michaels!

I did a little research and found out that Paige's clothes are worn by celebrities like Taylor, Beyonce, Jennifer Garner, etc. There is no reason their ads should be showing up on my web visits, other than the constant mention of our own Paige on pages that I read.

Have any of you seen ads from this company on your pages? Should Bueckers be compensated by this company for helping them?

Reaction Score
Born and raised in Los Angeles, PAIGE is a lifestyle collection for men and women. Over the years, PAIGE has evolved into a prominent fashion house offering seasonal favorites and wardrobe staples that reflect our commitment to cutting edge design and attention to every last detail.

This store has nothing related to Paige Bueckers.

Reaction Score
Haven't received any Paige ads but according to Wikipedia the clothing brand company is named after co-founder Paige Adams-Geller and founded in 2004. Paige Bueckers has no involvement as far as is known. Sounds like you are a victim of unsolicited marketing - ie spam. Only solution is to opt out wherever it asks of receiving more. Isn't technology great?

Reaction Score
I know the store is not related to our Paige, my post was to see if others here have seen ads from this company on their web pages.

It's not spam - there will be some ads on your pages if not from this company. The question I have is if google's algorithms are showing this company's ads to all BYers because of frequent appearance of the name Paige in what we read here.

Reaction Score
I know the store is not related to our Paige, my post was to see if others here have seen ads from this company on their web pages.

It's not spam - there will be some ads on your pages if not from this company. The question I have is if google's algorithms are showing this company's ads to all BYers because of frequent appearance of the name Paige in what we read here.
No, have not received any ads from this store .

Reaction Score

Yes. If you mention her name out loud or type that word into your browser you'd prob get hit with this.
In better news: Physicist Neal DeGrasse Tyson predicts that by 2026 we will all be so fed up with deep fakes, spam, and surveillance type ad targeting, that we will trend back to written word and face to face handshake contact. Effectively ending the internet as we know it today.
I love you all but I'll take those days back in an instant.

Reaction Score
Yes. If you mention her name out loud or type that word into your browser you'd prob get hit with this.
In better news: Physicist Neal DeGrasse Tyson predicts that by 2026 we will all be so fed up with deep fakes, spam, and surveillance type ad targeting, that we will trend back to written word and face to face handshake contact. Effectively ending the internet as we know it today.
I love you all but I'll take those days back in an instant.
Absolutely love to listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson but on this one I think he should stick to astrophysics and leave the internet to us mere mortals who need a iPhone, iPad, iMac and much more electronic gizmos to stay in touch since we have wandered away and have lost other means of communication like letter writing. Letter? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom