Are you reeling in the years? | The Boneyard

Are you reeling in the years?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I told you. I hope you listened.

I know nobody likes the "I told you so guy" and @navery12 did plug me in the post game thread. But screw it, I am taking the lap here.

I hope you saw it early enough to really savor it. This was always an all time great team. I don't blame the whole of college basketball for not paying close enough attention. Or the pundits who think this team got "hot at the right time" or "got a favorable draw" They weren't paying attention either.

But you should have been. You should have seen that this team's dominance started early and was founded in greatness. And you should have held on through the tough times.

There's a lot of people who jumped off the wagon in January. And the receipts are there. I hope you take time to read them.

Your's foolishly.

@OkaForPrez

Reaction Score
Wish I could bump my “UConn teams to start 8-0” thread. I saw greatness from the beginning. Just so glad DH got better and figured the talent out

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I told you. I hope you listened.

I know nobody likes the "I told you so guy" and @navery12 did plug me in the post game thread. But screw it, I am taking the lap here.

I hope you saw it early enough to really savor it.
Nope, I blew it. I spent basically every minute up until the second half of the Iona game only seeing this team's flaws and shortcomings, and regret the hell out of it.

It's funny because I was in the complete other camp back in 2014.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I didn't have to listen to you. I saw it for it myself. Never thought of jumping off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom