Are You Going to Renew/Buy 2015 Football Season Tickets? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Are You Going to Renew/Buy 2015 Football Season Tickets?

Are You Going to Renew/Buy 2015 Football Season Tickets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We'll be back, but I suspect that my group of 19 will shrink considerably. Probably down to 10.

Reaction Score
I called it quits on going to the games after army this year. I was just not enjoying watching the product on the field.

After swearing I wouldn't renew, my heart has already won the battle over my head. I'll in for another year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yes for my 3. Missed 1 game in 8 years with the last 5 as season ticket holder. Was checking out better seats to upgrade to on Sat. Want to be there when we get in the B1G.

Reaction Score
This why Diaco will be under immense pressure sooner than normal. I don't think Warde expected things to be this bad and he was depending on some good performances to regain some momentum with the fanbase.

Instead the exact opposite has happened. Other than competing, the role of a FBS football team is to represent and make money for the school. That isn't happening.

When we started hearing who Bob was hiring for his assistants, I just remember feeling really underwhelmed. Either this was who Bob actually wanted, we didn't have more money for assistants, or these were the best applicants that we had available.

I just think that on the whole, the offensive staff was really underwhelming. The defensive guys from UVA were good recruiters, but UVA has sucked for a long time.

Maybe Warde needs to reinvest a bit into Diaco to bring in some better staff members.

Reaction Score
Yes. We've always gone for the tailgating. We're not going to suddenly stop enjoying getting drunk in a field and eating grilled meats.

Though it would be nice if we didn't suck.

Reaction Score
Most likely will renew, but I can't speak for everyone in our group of six, since one member has already skipped the last 2 games I'm guessing he may be out. I didn't expect miracles this year, and I don't feel that the teams record is the biggest disappointment. What I find disappointing is seeing no significant progress from the beginning of the season to this point. As much as I want to see a win, what I've really been looking for this season is an improvement in fundamentals; blocking, tackling, etc., and I'm just not seeing it. Thank god for grills and coolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom