Are we pulling out the grey unis vs. USF? | The Boneyard

Are we pulling out the grey unis vs. USF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I asked one of the players at the weekly radio show 2 weeks ago and although he did not specifically say yes, he smiled when I predicted the ECU game under the lights.

Reaction Score
I'm going out on a limb here and saying at least the four people above your post care! If you don't ok, but why the need to pizz on their parade?
Maybe it affects their wardrobe to the game

Reaction Score
I'm going out on a limb here and saying at least the four people above your post care! If you don't ok, but why the need to pizz on their parade?

True. I should really limit my opinions on an Internet message board.

Thanks for the advice buddy.

Reaction Score
True. I should really limit my opinions on an Internet message board.

Thanks for the advice buddy.

Got it but someone with so much knowledge of everything should also realize that when you express those opinions, which you do have the privilege of doing, you must accept that you are now open to the same criticism, you're not above anyone else here, or did I miss the bulletin that only the house of the miserable has the opportunity to post a thought on a message board.

Reaction Score
Got it but someone with so much knowledge of everything should also realize that when you express those opinions, which you do have the privilege of doing, you must accept that you are now open to the same criticism, you're not above anyone else here, or did I miss the bulletin that only the house of the miserable has the opportunity to post a thought on a message board.

Feel better now?

Reaction Score
I'll let you know. You done thinking you're the only one with the privelege to post crap?

I get it, you don't like me. I'll sleep tonight. I have no opinion of you as a poster but these responses to a benign post are pretty childish.

Feel free to get a last word in cause I'm done here.

Reaction Score
No your not, posters like you don't know when to be done or else your so important message board freedom would never be brought up. And I don't know you from Adam so I could care less about you, but being a DB to others for the sake of patting yourself on the back is a bunch of crap IMO and your calling me childish!? If you don't like it Jimmy don't dish it out!

Reaction Score
Wear the away unis from the UCF game UNWASHED... God forbid we wash any goodluck off those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom