Are We Leading the Country in Steals? | The Boneyard

Are We Leading the Country in Steals?

Reaction Score
I can’t remember watching a UConn game with as many steals as we saw tonight (15). Safe to say we will be close to if not leading the country in steals per game after game 1. Our length is going to give teams issues and we left a bunch of almost take seats out there as well. Easily could have had 20.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I can’t remember watching a UConn game with as many steals as we saw tonight (15). Safe to say we will be close to if not leading the country in steals per game after game 1. Our length is going to give teams issues and we left a bunch of almost take seats out there as well. Easily could have had 20.

While the PG position is undersized, UConn is long and quick at almost every other spot. As others have also noticed Jackson and Akok we're really long and active all game. They just go from perimeter to rim on defense and transition back to offense effortlessly. They just cover so much ground.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I have no idea how many shot clock violations they had but that was my big takeaway. We make them work hard for a basket!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom