Are we considered a hockey school now?$ | The Boneyard

Are we considered a hockey school now?$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that hockey is the only UCONN sports team that compete's in a major conference (Hockey East), are we considered a hockey school?
if you told me 5 years ago that UCONN's basketball and football teams were considered mid-majors and the mens hockey team was in Hockey East I would have said you were crazy. Unbelievably, that is where we sit today. I believe that everything will work itself out within the next few years. If we belong with the big boys in football we will receive an invite to the P5. If not, UCONN will make the best of what we have. As Mick Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you get just what you need." UCONN will survive and continue to become a better university regardless of our place in the athletic landscape.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We'll always be a basketball school. We just can't be as God awful at football as we have been in the past two seasons.

Reaction Score
I forgot about field hockey, so I guess we sre a hockey school. Awesome. Speaking of hockey, the games at the XL are awesome. My group is considering not renewing football tickets and getting hockey seasons tickets. We will still go to football games against big name opponents.

Reaction Score
I forgot about field hockey, so I guess we sre a hockey school. Awesome. Speaking of hockey, the games at the XL are awesome. My group is considering not renewing football tickets and getting hockey seasons tickets. We will still go to football games against big name opponents.
This is just moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger