Are we becoming entitled from our past? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are we becoming entitled from our past?

Reaction Score
One person's "entitled" or "spoiled" is another person's "expectations of excellence".

It depends on how you frame it. I don't think anyone here should shy away from or be embarrassed to demand a level of performance that this program had become accustomed to.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think you have a problem with reading comprehension. READ MY ORIGINAL POST. I said it's not all on him, so stop focusing on KO because it's the only way you know how to make your idiotic posts.

Hmm...maybe find a better way to say that.

Reaction Score
We are an elite program, the more we run our program down the faster and further we potentially fall. I will have no part in it ! I understand the program has not lived up to the level of success we all hope for, if not expect, but there is no reason at all why Uconn can not clone an east coast version of the Gonzaga model outside of a P5 environment !!
Hire Mark Few

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
We just won it all in 2014 and that's not ancient history ( Brimah /Facey just finished playing) so it depends on your definition of "past".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This post isn't good enough (weak analogies, incomplete comparisons, unsupported assertions) to warrant your attitude in subsequent posts. It's not that you're not onto something, it's just that your type of criticism invites a critical look, and it doesn't measure up.

The "entertainment product" on the basketball court in the past three seasons hasn't measured up in terms of it being worth as much prioritized time & undivided attention as in the past either.

I don't know why, but I expect more from The Boneyard.

This is not a recipe for having your expectations fulfilled.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Becoming? Lol

This board is interesting place these days. Most people realize and recognize that we have been-at best- inconsistent lately but throw a conniption every time some one else doesn't call us the best program ever.

Reaction Score
This post isn't good enough (weak analogies, incomplete comparisons, unsupported assertions) to warrant your attitude in subsequent posts. It's not that you're not onto something, it's just that your type of criticism invites a critical look, and it doesn't measure up.

The "entertainment product" on the basketball court in the past three seasons hasn't measured up in terms of it being worth as much prioritized time & undivided attention as in the past either.

I don't know why, but I expect more from The Boneyard.
Thanks Hans, I will take it under advisement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom