Are Those Boneyarders on the KCRA Video? | The Boneyard

Are Those Boneyarders on the KCRA Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I was watching the tv news video in Nan's news links for today. Lots of Blue in the crowd, and lots of husky fans in the interviews. I bet they might be Boneyarders. Anyone want to self identify?? Great to see the support out on the coast.

Reaction Score
Amount of blue in the crowd does not matter because UC Davis' color is dark blue as well, Can't tell you the number of times I thought I was going to strike up a conversation with a Huskies fan, and then noticed that their short did NoT say UConn.

Reaction Score
I was watching the tv news video in Nan's news links for today. Lots of Blue in the crowd, and lots of husky fans in the interviews. I bet they might be Boneyarders. Anyone want to self identify?? Great to see the support out on the coast.
I think I heard that K had a couple dozen friends and family in the crowd.

Reaction Score
Yea, if they'd left her in a little longer she'd have drained a 3 for each one of them.:)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'd say there were a couple of Hundred UCONN Fans there. As for the UC Davis fans, you've got to give them credit. There were 4700pp there, the largest crowd ever to see a womens game at Davis, and they cheered like crazy even when they were down 60. It was a fun evening.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I think I heard that K had a couple dozen friends and family in the crowd.
Gabby seemed to have quite a few as well. A handful of people sitting next to us were from Reno (like us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom