Are Pendergast & Baylock gone too? | The Boneyard

Are Pendergast & Baylock gone too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't know if those positions are coaching related, but it would make sense to keep both the Director of UConn Football Alumni/Community Affairs and the Director of football Administration

Reaction Score
Don't know if those positions are coaching related, but it would make sense to keep both the Director of UConn Football Alumni/Community Affairs and the Director of football Administration

Baylock is not going anywhere. Legend status. Diaco even threw out a shout t him last night on Geno show.

Pendergast was whacked . Director of Football Operations is yet to be filled.

Reaction Score
Andy is well respected by current and former players. A source of continuity and wisdom to them all. They keep him feeling young and he keeps them level headed if they take the opportunity to listen to what he has to share.

Reaction Score
Andy Baylock is great and he is the connection to most all the former players that matter ... and also to some significant alumni groups. He is charming and always engaging. I agree ... Dee Rowe like in his stature.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yup. Pendergast done been gone. I think he is fundraising for St. Francis hospital now? (If anyone can confirm/deny)

Reaction Score
Yup. Pendergast done been gone. I think he is fundraising for St. Francis hospital now? (If anyone can confirm/deny)

Wrong Pendergast... One was acting/interim AD (Paul), the other DOFO (Tim).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom