OT: - Aquaman | The Boneyard

OT: Aquaman

Reaction Score
Got really depressed after the USF loss other night and immediately needed a pick me up. After watching Josh Boone highlights for 10 minutes, I went to see Aquaman...and HIGHLY suggest you guys see it if you like that stuff. It was sick!!

I'd stick Jason Mamoa, the actor portraying Aquaman, in center right now for us lol, dude is a badass! So yeah, go see it if you want a pick me up from the negativity on here!

Reaction Score
Oh sure, now you tell me. I guess I should have taken the family to Aquaman instead of Holmes & Watson last week. The kids picked the movie and it was by far the worst movie I've ever paid to see in a movie theater. Will Ferrell has made a lot of average movies but this one should never have been released. We laughed so hard at how bad it was.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Oh sure, now you tell me. I guess I should have taken the family to Aquaman instead of Holmes & Watson last week. The kids picked the movie and it was by far the worst movie I've ever paid to see in a movie theater. Will Ferrell has made a lot of average movies but this one should never have been released. We laughed so hard at how bad it was.
I thought that was going to be a perfect vehicle for Farrell and Reilly. It is getting killed in reviews.

Surprised to hear that Aquaman is good. DC really hadn't figured out the formula for super hero movies.

Reaction Score
I read a headline before seeing it: "Aquaman is ridiculous."

Yeah that sums it up pretty well, there were moments where I started laughing and I wasn't supposed to be. It was definitely an enjoyable movie but man I walked outta that theater wondering what the hell I just watched.

All of his witty joke lines are fantastic, but I understand now why khal drogo basically never spoke.

Reaction Score
There was a lot packed into the movie, yes. But they embraced the corniness of Aquaman, made him into a badass. Visuals and fight scenes were incredibly well done too.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
All I know is every woman I’m friends with on any social media has been posting shirtless pictures of Jason Mamoa and then they all fawn over it in the caption section and it’s perfectly acceptable. If my buddies and I did this with lingerie pictures of Kate Upton we’d be pariahs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
DC really hadn't figured out the formula for super hero movies.
More specifically, DC hadn't been able to create a decent superhero universe. They had the better movies first.

Reaction Score
I love Vince's integrity. He refused to do the sequel because it was being directed by Michael Bay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom