April 15...Ice and Ayanna playing...on TV? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

April 15...Ice and Ayanna playing...on TV?

Reaction Score
That's the first 2 handed dunk by any female I ever saw. I imagine Greiner must have done it though. She's 6'8. I think Patterson did that when she was a junior.

Patterson could become a premier shot-blocker. My standard for a UConn shot blocker is Okafer. Blocked the shot and also got possession. Those swats into the 4th row are crowd pleasers but without a change of possession their impact on the score is negated if the block is followed by a score anyway.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me the rational for the strange scoring system and whether it is used in any leagues, AAU or similar?

Reaction Score
That's the first 2 handed dunk by any female I ever saw. I imagine Greiner must have done it though. She's 6'8. I think Patterson did that when she was a junior.

Patterson could become a premier shot-blocker. My standard for a UConn shot blocker is Okafer. Blocked the shot and also got possession. Those swats into the 4th row are crowd pleasers but without a change of possession their impact on the score is negated if the block is followed by a score anyway.
Griner and Michelle Snow (Tennessee) have both done a two handed dunk in games before. I recall seeing a video of Breanna Stewart doing one in the McD AA dunk contest.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This was one of the many things that I saw and liked out there today from Ice and Patterson. The key will be, having that confidence going into workouts and practice over the summer and into the fall.
A tiger doesn't change his/her strips. Ice has a long history of showing up in big games in high school and AAU competition. She’ll show up for the big games for UConn as well. I’m really looking forward to watching her play. Bunnies are really not that hard to score.

Reaction Score
Finally just watched JBC. Was intrigued by Justine Pissott after becoming aware of her from McDonald’s game. Just found this dated Player’s Tribune piece. Insightful read with this photo… (Article link below)

39AA213A-D48C-4CBB-8523-B58D7BDF7447.jpg

Tiny Green references National Championship Coach that may not be there by time Justine would be a senior. Guessing that’s Geno. Shame UConn didn’t get her. Think she’ll be good for The Vols. Wing prototype: long, handle, expansive range. Seems to be humble & hard worker.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom