April 15...Ice and Ayanna playing...on TV? | The Boneyard

April 15...Ice and Ayanna playing...on TV?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The JordanBrand all-star game is to be played Friday in Chicago...at 6:00 our time.
Is it on TV?

Perhaps another chance to sneak a preview for next year's additions?

Based on what has crossed the board [with unerring accuracy of course]:

Ice Brady...has great chance to be in the rotation...varied offensive game inside and out...rebounds.
Ayanna Patterson...has great chance to be in the rotation...extreme athleticism...can guard multiple positions...
rebounds...runs the floor great...toss in a dunk on rare occasions.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't remember it being on TV in the past???

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
When this was announced I thought it listed some TV station. Am not an AA googler but I could not
find any mention of TV anywhere.

BTW: there is a boys' game at 8:00...if that is on TV I would think they would likely do the girls' game as well.

Reaction Score
The JordanBrand all-star game is to be played Friday in Chicago...at 6:00 our time.
Is it on TV?

Perhaps another chance to sneak a preview for next year's additions?

Based on what has crossed the board [with unerring accuracy of course]:

Ice Brady...has great chance to be in the rotation...varied offensive game inside and out...rebounds.
Ayanna Patterson...has great chance to be in the rotation...extreme athleticism...can guard multiple positions...
rebounds...runs the floor great...toss in a dunk on rare occasions.
I looked up that Barker is still undecided. I wonder if UConn is pursuing her. For those say we already have 2 bugs I seem to recall a class of Cash, Williams, and Jones all 6'2" and rated pretty much as highly as these kids (remember Williams was #1 overall). They were all shorter than these girls but I seem to recall they did pretty well together!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I can only imagine the teasing side chat next year within the team: “Hey Ayanna remember when Ice blocked your shot and then ran down court and scored on the in-air put back as time expired and oh yeah, her team won”...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Barker has made it very clear...repeatedly...that she has no interest in UConn. She did say she plans to announce this weekend, though

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watched the game on replay. There was missing time due to a technical glitch, the announcers didn't always name players, and the stylized numbers on the jerseys were illegible, so it was hard to discern details accurately. That said, a few observations:

Kiki Rice is really smooth. She hit a trey or two, some mid-range jumpers in traffic, and ALL her free throws. She's very polished. She'll team with Jacquez and the uber-speedy Jones to give UCLA a big push.

Barker looked good. Insanely good. An in future NPOY good. Ugh! I hope she goes somewhere other than S.C. and Tennessee. :eek:

Flau'jae Johnson (LSU) is very athletic and got hot from the arc (she made 5+, I believe). She was the MVP.

I like Ashlon Jackson (Duke).

Betts (Stanford), like Belibi, is capable of missing layups badly. :rolleyes:

Watkins (S.C.) is insanely athletic. She'll help the Gamecocks after Boston leaves.

Ice and Yanna rebound in different ways. Ice clears space, and Yanna goes high to get the ball. Ice has a very nice touch. She likes the corner 3 and top of the key 3.

Pissott probably will be the best shooter on Tennessee. Ugh!

Ryanne Allen (Vandy) was in the game. A good get for Shea!

Lots of Oregon and Oregon State players in the game. How long before they are in the portal? :pAlso, multiple players for Arizona, plus UCLA as noted above. A very heavy Pac-12 class.

Reaction Score
I watched the game on replay. There was missing time due to a technical glitch, the announcers didn't always name players, and the stylized numbers on the jerseys were illegible, so it was hard to discern details accurately. That said, a few observations:

Kiki Rice is really smooth. She hit a trey or two, some mid-range jumpers in traffic, and ALL her free throws. She's very polished. She'll team with Jacquez and the uber-speedy Jones to give UCLA a big push.

Barker looked good. Insanely good. An in future NPOY good. Ugh! I hope she goes somewhere other than S.C. and Tennessee. :eek:

Flau'jae Johnson (LSU) is very athletic and got hot from the arc (she made 5+, I believe). She was the MVP.

I like Ashlon Jackson (Duke).

Betts (Stanford), like Belibi, is capable of missing layups badly. :rolleyes:

Watkins (S.C.) is insanely athletic. She'll help the Gamecocks after Boston leaves.

Ice and Yanna rebound in different ways. Ice clears space, and Yanna goes high to get the ball. Ice has a very nice touch. She likes the corner 3 and top of the key 3.

Pissott probably will be the best shooter on Tennessee. Ugh!

Ryanne Allen (Vandy) was in the game. A good get for Shea!

Lots of Oregon and Oregon State players in the game. How long before they are in the portal? :pAlso, multiple players for Arizona, plus UCLA as noted above. A very heavy Pac-12 class.
You probably triggered TeamFirst! with that Betts comment

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom