AP Seeking details around UConn's deal with Webster Bank | The Boneyard

AP Seeking details around UConn's deal with Webster Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Boston.com - Uconn Denies it has copy of deal with Webster Bank

‘‘UConn is not a party to the agreement, nor does UConn have in its possession a final, sign or otherwise executed version of the agreement,’’ wrote Rachel Krinsky Rudnick, the school’s assistant director of compliance and privacy.

The AP has appealed to the state’s Freedom of Commission, arguing the document should be provided under the FOI law, which says that any document that is ‘‘used, received, or retained by a public agency’’ is a public record.

Interesting to say the least.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Why does Pat Eaton-Robb care about this enough to spend the month whining about it?

Reaction Score
here's how this will go down...the Freedom of Information commission will rule against UConn. they virtually always rule against the public agency. UConn will appeal the decision to the courts where it will win. the hartford courant will publish an editorial excoriating the University and the courts for upholding the law.

Reaction Score
Yeah, what's the angle here?

I agree, I am assuming they are trying to uncover some wrong-doing here, but I don't understand the deal and the rules enough to gather what that wrong-doing is. Any who knows care to explain? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom