AP poll week 6 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP poll week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's been the story for how long now at South Carolina? If they can consistently get guard play and shoot the ball well from the perimeter they are the toughest team to beat.

If we could shoot over 60 percent, defend the 3 point shooters and keep them under 25 percent, and out rebound on both ends all opponents ---wins would be a lot easier. Just Saying!!!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Can't see So Carolina 6th even with the upset loss to Duke. I would have them 3rd or 4th with Notre Dame below them.
I watched part of the So Carolina vs Minnesota game and they demolished them by 40 points. They are not the 6th ranked team.

I said this weeks ago... we're not ready for the spotlight. We need to sit and steam at #6 for a bit... play under the radar. Maybe we'll come out with some fire for the rest of the season like we did for that Minnesota game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Can't see So Carolina 6th even with the upset loss to Duke. I would have them 3rd or 4th with Notre Dame below them.
I watched part of the So Carolina vs Minnesota game and they demolished them by 40 points. They are not the 6th ranked team.

As the season progresses... I have a feeling that Duke loss wont appear to be so bad of one. Just a feeling .. :cool:

As long as Duke is not in their Region!

dap.gif

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
well, the AAC doesn't offer much competition for UConn, but you can't critique the Huskies' OOC schedule. Florida State, Maryland, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas, DePaul, South Carolina, and USF can be tough in-conference. All of that only helps every team involved, UConn especially, to understand completely what kind of team it is this season.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
As the season progresses... I have a feeling that Duke loss wont appear to be so bad of one. Just a feeling .. :cool:

View attachment 17625

Exactly!! Just like UConn's loss to Stanford in 2014. Sometimes you have to take one step back, in order to take two steps forward. That lost to Stanford recalibrated the team's focus, attention to detail and resolve for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom