AP Poll & Temple Notes | The Boneyard

AP Poll & Temple Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 15m
UConn just outside of this week's AP Top 25 at No. 27 overall, earning 62 votes.

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 14m
Louisville at No. 12, Cincy at No. 15 and Memphis checks in at No. 23

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 47s
Boatright 50-50 to play tomorrow night.

Gavin Keefe ‏@GavinKeefe 2m
Ollie not expecting Boatright to play Tuesday

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 6m
Ollie on the D he expects from Temple: "If I were a coach, I'd zone us."

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 46s
Ollie on ejection: "Thats still a foul."

Reaction Score
Louisvile is ranked #12 and UConn is their only notable win:D

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 15m
UConn just outside of this week's AP Top 25 at No. 27 overall, earning 62 votes.

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 14m
Louisville at No. 12, Cincy at No. 15 and Memphis checks in at No. 23

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 47s
Boatright 50-50 to play tomorrow night.

Gavin Keefe ‏@GavinKeefe 2m
Ollie not expecting Boatright to play Tuesday

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 6m
Ollie on the D he expects from Temple: "If I were a coach, I'd zone us."

Neill Ostrout ‏@NeillOstrout 46s
Ollie on ejection: "Thats still a foul."

LOL. I sincerely apprecaite the fact that Ollie said the words that he had to during the press conference, but is still refusing to back down over the bogus no-call that started the whole thing. KO is the man.

Reaction Score
Any word on if guard Will Cummings will play for Temple tomorrow? I believe he is their second leading scorer, but has been out the last 2 games because of a concusion. If he is out, they become even thinner on the bench. They played 7 guys last game, 2 of which played 40 minutes.

Reaction Score
Meh We got two ranked win just like y'all. Just win out the next two weeks and pretty sure you will be ranked
It really comes down to whether H-Florida + @Memphis > N-Oklahoma State + @Louisville.

I think Florida is the best win of the four, but it was at home. The next two best wins were OSU and Louisville. Seems like a wash to me, and I have no problem being 27 while Memphis is 23. I think both teams will rise in the ranks in the coming weeks.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It really comes down to whether H-Florida + @Memphis > N-Oklahoma State + @Louisville.

I think Florida is the best win of the four, but it was at home. The next two best wins were OSU and Louisville. Seems like a wash to me, and I have no problem being 27 while Memphis is 23. I think both teams will rise in the ranks in the coming weeks.

Houston.

Reaction Score
How in the world is Louisville ranked ahead of Cinci, they have beat memphis, smu and pittsburgh and they are undefeated in conference. I am not a fan of Cinci, but come on, Louisville won by only 12, in their only key victory, a victory in which Uconn played miserable and they had some refs that pretty much sealed the deal....I think this years top 25 has been one of the most inconsistent years I have seen.

Reaction Score
How in the world is Louisville ranked ahead of Cinci, they have beat memphis, smu and pittsburgh and they are undefeated in conference. I am not a fan of Cinci, but come on, Louisville won by only 12, in their only key victory, a victory in which Uconn played miserable and they had some refs that pretty much sealed the deal....I think this years top 25 has been one of the most inconsistent years I have seen.
I think the voters don't really watch the game. I think y'all are being judged by your first two conference loses which isn't fair at all. I think we are still being judged by our Ok State first meeting and shy they drop us 7-9 spots after we lose a game. How in the world does Baylor and Iowa State stay ranked?

Reaction Score
I think the voters don't really watch the game. I think y'all are being judged by your first two conference loses which isn't fair at all. I think we are still being judged by our Ok State first meeting and shy they drop us 7-9 spots after we lose a game. How in the world does Baylor and Iowa State stay ranked?
I watched Baylor-Oklahoma over the weekend. Both teams were ranked and looked god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom