AP Poll: Duke Unranked for First Time in 167 Weeks | The Boneyard

AP Poll: Duke Unranked for First Time in 167 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Duke has a tough slate left for the remainder of their season. I wouldnt be surprised to see them finish the season 5-5 over their final 10 games and it could even end up worse than that as GT, FSU and Pitt arent automatic Ws

@GT
NC St
Lville
UVA
@UNC
@Lville
FSU
@Pitt
Wake
UNC

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I can't believe it, but finally they have sunk. I know we are still not ranked but maybe next week we will and they won't be ranked again, GO HUSKIES!

Mrs Dribbles
Hope things are well with you.
We just moved. We have a new neighbor by the name of Mrs. Drips. When she introduced herself we thought of you immediately.:)

Reaction Score
This is OT. Not trying to be knit picky since most of us hate Dook. But whatever.
Not sure what's going on with dook and this Board.

There is a thin line between obsession and admiration. Just saying . . . . .

Reaction Score
We can deny all we want but by virtue of our programs' multiple championships we are tied to them, not even mentioning that we went through and bested them at times.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Hope things are well with you.
We just moved. We have a new neighbor by the name of Mrs. Drips. When she introduced herself we thought of you immediately.:)
HEHEHE! I often think of you too, how is MRS. Fleuid? We did have fun at the Paradise Island Jam. I'm doing as best as I can, just returned from a road trip,,drove by myself from CT to VA to GA and St. Pete and back in two weeks, got home before the storm hit VA area. You must have snow up there in Appalachain MTs. Best to you both and go Huskies. Mrs. Dribbles (Donalyn Wall)

Reaction Score
Hate dook always have always will. Winslow getting away with à horribly blatant charge in the finals when he already was in foul trouble was just the most recent reason to hate.

Reaction Score
Wonder if there's a thread on the Duke board about how UConn's been unranked for the better part of the last few seasons.
If we piled up McD's at the rate of those 2 programs we wouldn't have time to rip them because we'd be focusing on our top 3 tournament seeding.

Reaction Score
Has Dicky V come out explaining yet how the records are wrong and the polls are wrong and that Duke is still #1 BABY!?

Reaction Score
Has Dicky V come out explaining yet how the records are wrong and the polls are wrong and that Duke is still #1 BABY!?

Vitale's not worried. He knows the selection committee will make Duke a 2 seed and have them play the opening weekend in North Carolina. :)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This should be fine as a topic as it actually is "news". It would be like Alabama missing the polls in football.

The only reason anyone is complaining is because of BYs long history of insecurity when comparing schlongs with K, Squid, et.al.

Reaction Score
Or a thread on the Kentucky board every time our coach says something to the media.

Don't be upset that we have a coach who isn't a scumbag, because that's why most Cal "TMZ news" becomes news here, similar to anything Emmert or Duke.

If Pitino was caught getting a happy ending from a tranny, I think we'd be talking about it. The line between obsession and interest isn't that thin, sometimes stories are stories for a reason... we're all bored most of the time

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
HEHEHE! I often think of you too, how is MRS. Fleuid? We did have fun at the Paradise Island Jam. I'm doing as best as I can, just returned from a road trip,,drove by myself from CT to VA to GA and St. Pete and back in two weeks, got home before the storm hit VA area. You must have snow up there in Appalachain MTs. Best to you both and go Huskies. Mrs. Dribbles (Donalyn Wall)
Nice Road trip Mrs Dribbles.

Mrs. Fleud is doing well. I never thought she would agree to move away from the ocean and let me be near the mountains again but she did. Thank goodness we didn't move one week later. We had about 13 inches of snow which is on the high side for this area. Completely melted now.

We're just beginning to finish up with the move . Soon it will be time to explore the area. Heard there are a lot of craft breweries in and around the Asheville area.

Wear my UConn sweatshirt proudly everywhere we go! So far I haven't received any grief.

Reaction Score
If we piled up McD's at the rate of those 2 programs we wouldn't have time to rip them because we'd be focusing on our top 3 tournament seeding.
Sounds like jealousy to me but what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32