AP poll being delayed a day for Sc/ct game [Merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP poll being delayed a day for Sc/ct game [Merged thread]

Reaction Score
after the South Carolina loss apparently UConn has fallen to number 73 in the nation.........:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
everyone who didn’t think the poll should wait are in agreement with Ms McGraw

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If Muffet's theory is correct then the poll should have been delayed when #2 UConn played #1 South Carolina on Monday, February 9, 2015? Why wasn't it delayed? It was a night game, not a game being played in the afternoon when the poll would normally be released.

Doug is right of course. Best have your facts right it you're going to come after Doug and the AP poll.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Didn’t MM throw in the towel? Evidently retirement is just not cutting it for her. I thought the days of snarky, backhanded comments from the self-appointed defender of women’s coaches against the likes of Geno and Jeff Walz were over. The last thing Dawn needs is to have MM creating unwanted controversy for SC WBB.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Also, can someone explain to me her point about the Stanford-Indiana and NC State-Maryland games? Obviously it's over my head, since Muffet is a distinguished Notre Dame faculty member and I'm just a lowly public school graduate.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Also, can someone explain to me her point about the Stanford-Indiana and NC State-Maryland games? Obviously it's over my head, since Muffet is a distinguished Notre Dame faculty member and I'm just a lowly public school graduate.
MM should not be held responsible for anything she tweets after her 3rd glass of sherry… ;)

Reaction Score
I m guessing the idea is that she’s saying that folks called NCSt over MD an upset but not Stan over Indi even though the lesser ranked team won both. Arguing that Stan is getting special treatment.
That’s sports. The Kentucky men are rarely considered an upset winner, just because they’re KY.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I m guessing the idea is that she’s saying that folks called NCSt over MD an upset but not Stan over Indi even though the lesser ranked team won both. Arguing that Stan is getting special treatment.
That’s sports. The Kentucky men are rarely considered an upset winner, just because they’re KY.

Hmmm. I bet there aren’t many who considered Stanford’s win over Indiana as an upset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom