AP Poll 11/20 | The Boneyard

AP Poll 11/20

Reaction Score
If we win today we should move up next week, at least two teams ahead of us are gonna lose

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

Good guys stay at #5. No changes 1-9. Villanova unsurprisingly falls down to 'receiving votes'. Texas up to #15.
Come over for the game tonight pal.

Reaction Score
its only fitting him and jeff goodman put out together. Jeff's comment that Indiana has a more talented roster than UConn is just downright wrong.
Must mean we have one heckuva coach - which we do

Reaction Score
Still 2 BE in the top 5 and 3 in the top 10. Seems the conference is more top heavy than expected so far, but the top is elite

I agreed with FAU’s high ranking preseason but they shouldn’t be in the top 25 after losing to Bryant. They have 2 chances to redeem themselves next month @ Illinois and @ Arizona. Other than those and Memphis, their schedule has no opportunities for good wins, lots of opportunities for bad losses

MSU is the only 2 loss team that is ranked. Voters not hitting them hard for losing to Duke

Reaction Score
If we win today we should move up next week, at least two teams ahead of us are gonna lose
Ive watched Kansas, Purdue and Arizona. Kansas cant shoot, Purdues backcourt isnt athletic enough to compensate for any team that have athletic guards and Arizona looks like the real deal and could be the best team ive seen so far. Uconn looks better than Purdue and Kansas but Arizona might be better. Lets see what happens with Marq in Maui but from what ive seen early Arizona and Uconn look like the best two teams.

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
Ive watched Kansas, Purdue and Arizona. Kansas cant shoot, Purdues backcourt isnt athletic enough to compensate for any team that have athletic guards and Arizona looks like the real deal and could be the best team ive seen so far. Uconn looks better than Purdue and Kansas but Arizona might be better. Lets see what happens with Marq in Maui but from what ive seen early Arizona and Uconn look like the best two teams.

KU and Purdue would come down to how it's reffed down low I think. If Clingan got in foul trouble Edey and maybe Dickinson would eat. Purdue has one new guard who is pretty athletic, name escapes me, the fifth year transfer.

Reaction Score
KU and Purdue would come down to how it's reffed down low I think. If Clingan got in foul trouble Edey and maybe Dickinson would eat. Purdue has one new guard who is pretty athletic, name escapes me, the fifth year transfer.
Hope the kid can play 40 minutes and keep up with Castle, Spencer, Newt, Diarra and Solo.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

Good guys stay at #5. No changes 1-9. Villanova unsurprisingly falls down to 'receiving votes'. Texas up to #15.
That is because teams ahead of us are winning also. Looking at the top five it's going to be tough to advance. It's a matter who loses first. With that being said, after last night we may jump into 4th.

caw

Reaction Score
That is because teams ahead of us are winning also. Looking at the top five it's going to be tough to advance. It's a matter who loses first. With that being said, after last night we may jump into 4th.

Wonder how voters will deal with Maui. Winner should be #1. Do the losers drop at all? One of Purdue, Marquette, KU, and Tennessee is coming home with two loses.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
its only fitting him and jeff goodman put out together. Jeff's comment that Indiana has a more talented roster than UConn is just downright wrong.
After that win Goodwin was on field of 68 saying "well that win says less about UConn and more about Indiana not being very good and not being a NCAA tournament team." Fanta called him out on the inconsistency between that statement and his earlier "Indiana has the more talented starting five" tweet. It was funny watching him go into full weasel mode trying to reconcile the two statements.

Reaction Score
After that win Goodwin was on field of 68 saying "well that win says less about UConn and more about Indiana not being very good and not being a NCAA tournament team." Fanta called him out on the inconsistency between that statement and his earlier "Indiana has the more talented starting five" tweet. It was funny watching him go into full weasel mode trying to reconcile the two statements.

Dauster also went after him last night on Field of 68 afterdark, specifically about his talent comment compared to Indiana and Alex Karaban. Some guy on twitter was trying to tell me that Karaban isnt an NBA player because he kept getting scored on every possession. I asked him how many NBA players are drafted on defense alone.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
1 guy picks us 1st. In the meantime, 3 experts pick Purdue

Seriously, do you think they watch any college basketball? Do they know any history? Have they observed what programs choke every year?

Have some pride people, your eyes don't lie

PS: I don't care about polls, but nonetheless, I do enjoy bashing the experts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom