AP Poll: 1) Baylor, 2) ND, 3) UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP Poll: 1) Baylor, 2) ND, 3) UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
So Big East Teams that are looking good...?

Tier 1:
ND
UCONN

Tier 2:
Rutgers
Georgetown...eventhough they just lost

Tier 3:
Depaul, Louisville, can't decide who's higher... with key losses

Tier 4:
St. Johns, West Virginia, equal until either make some noise...

i can't think any other teams that i'm noticing at this time...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think St. Johns has a chance at being good, if they get their star point guard back, they have got some good defensive schemes and share the ball well.
SJU's best player, D'Shena Stevens, just came back from an injury in early December and is still not quite 100%. The kid is a stud. SJU will improve exponentially once Stevens is back to form.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
is there any hope she can redshirt?... at all?... partially? she's so awesome.

I don't think so. She played in 12 games this season which exceeds the limit for a medical redshirt (30% of reg season games).

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
I can't make up my mind about Stanford or MD as no. 4...

Stanford almost lost at home to Oregon State.. or something... looked rough... with both Os playing... almost lost at USC, and no more quality opponents left in their conference... imagine Staford loses to USC, UCLA, or someother unranked foe... that would hurt their no. 1 seed case so much...

MD on the other hand has had a decent schedule, no top 5 teams yet, but will play Duke a few times (maybe 3), Miami, Fstate (won +21 pts), @UNC (some credit for conference away game against a ranked foe), .... if they split with Duke and win out the conference, i think they deserve the West no. 1 seed, and Stanford can play them in the elite 8 as the 2 seed.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
I don't think so. She played in 12 games this season which exceeds the limit for a medical redshirt (30% of reg season games).

Dang that really really blows.... I guess we can hope to see her play in the WNBA soon.. i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom