Ap: Boise State, Uh,ucf,navy,,smu Invitrd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ap: Boise State, Uh,ucf,navy,,smu Invitrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who's next in line? The University of Phoenix? Is ITT Tech fielding a squad next year? Jesus. Just put a bullet in the damn conference and put it out of it's misery.
Don't worry about it. WVU will be out of the BE in 27 months and you can enjoy your time in the B12.

Reaction Score
While I get the interest in being in a league with more tradition rich programs, I would also like to be in a league with programs with more institutional integrity than WVU, Syracuse, Miami, BCU and Pitt. It's one thing to try and trade up, it is quite another to attempt to destroy your former conference partners in the process.

I am looking forward to the new league.

You can't be serious about this, those schools were doing what they thought was in their best interests. BC might be the only one that had another motive. Oh an we'd jump at an ACC invite in a nanosecond without another thought about the ole BE. I dread this new league until I see a TV deal and retention of AQ status neither of which I see happening...today.

Reaction Score
doesn't the bcs agreement have to be renewed or reworked or something in 2014 anyway? if so what difference does it make if syracuse and pitt stay, when the new big east will have to gain acceptance to the bcs in 2014 regardless?

What difference does it make? The Mayan calendar says the world will end in 2012. Are you going to quit your job and have an affair because the world is ending anyway, or will you continue to act as if the status quo will continue and take your chances?

Reaction Score
What difference does it make? The Mayan calendar says the world will end in 2012. Are you going to quit your job and have an affair because the world is ending anyway, or will you continue to act as if the status quo will continue and take your chances?
makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds