AP Article - UConn is not reviewing their basketball program as a response to the federal probe. | The Boneyard

AP Article - UConn is not reviewing their basketball program as a response to the federal probe.

Reaction Score
Listing how each top NCAA school is reacting to hoops probe

I don't think this means too much. Michigan and Virginia also responded 'no', but so did Oregon and Washington.

Kind of reminds me of this:

latest

Reaction Score
I hope they know what they are doing. I don't think this program could handle how hard the NCAA would come down on UConn again if given the opportunity. I have no idea who this person is throwing names around. Their profile does not give them much in the way of credibility.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I hope they know what they are doing. I don't think this program could handle how hard the NCAA would come down on UConn again if given the opportunity. I have no idea who this person is throwing names around. Their profile does not give them much in the way of credibility.

Is this guy from West Virginia?

Reaction Score

There have been UConn players who had andy miller as their agent coming out of college

Reaction Score

Guy looks like an utter joke, would not take anything he says seriously.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

so what could UConn do if they did find something? Nothing, we've been down this road before. Also a number of schools said no or declined response.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We are about as clean as a big name program can possibly be.
Which is to say probably fairly dirty. I'm just hoping Louisville is the scapegoat in this whole thing and we aren't dirty enough to not possibly replace them in the ACC in the slim chance they get booted.

Reaction Score
Which is to say probably fairly dirty. I'm just hoping Louisville is the scapegoat in this whole thing and we aren't dirty enough to not possibly replace them in the ACC in the slim chance they get booted.
There are a whole bunch of recruits who we were sitting pretty with who went with other programs in recent years, we haven't been playing the "game."

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
There are a whole bunch of recruits who we were sitting pretty with who went with other programs in recent years, we haven't been playing the "game."
We haven't been playing it as well. Kansas has better bag men than us. Also, Calhoun had better connections and I do believe Ollie is much cleaner than Calhoun was.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Only UConn and Witchita St and Memphis good enough to be asked?

C

Chief00

Yeah I am real worried we had fake classes taugh by a secretary where every player gets an A or B. Oh, I forgot that’s just fine.

Reaction Score
They should start investigating the programs that came back as "no response" as that seems shadier than just answering yes or no...not to mention there are some shady schools on that no response list

Reaction Score

Why the heck would anyone want to be the fake Clay Dade?

C

Chief00

They should start investigating the programs that came back as "no response" as that seems shadier than just answering yes or no...not to mention there are some shady schools on that no response list
There is no reason to investigate. You don’t even have to respond to press inquiries.

Last edited by a moderator:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We haven't been playing it as well. Kansas has better bag men than us. Also, Calhoun had better connections and I do believe Ollie is much cleaner than Calhoun was.
Shizzle if you actually know somthing, feel free to say otherwise, I'm calling BS. Really doesn't the program get enough people trying to smear it from outside its fanbase? I'd let this go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom