AP All-America Team Announced | Page 4 | The Boneyard

AP All-America Team Announced

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I notice that you avoid commenting on Arike's defensive prowess ( or lack thereof). A 5 hour highlight video could be created of opposing players blowing by her for layups or being left uncovered for open looks. But to be fair I rarely see any mention of defensive performance for any AA or POY.

Thank you for being fair ;)

She's actually gotten better at that...as long as Muffet and Marina are urging/coaxing/threatening her. She actually worked hard during the third quarter of the game tonight when the Irish held Oregon to 9 points.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd have Ogunbowale on my team any day, but not Mitchell. Ogunbowale is a team player and takes coaching.

I continue to think that Sabrina is setting herself up to be NPOY in 2019 and 2020. I haven't seen a talent like that since Maya nor a pure guard like that since D. Sabrina will soon be the best player in the world, pro or amateur (whatever that is).
Sabrina was fabulous in the first half tonight, but not especially effective in the second half.

Reaction Score
Vivians does a lot more than just score points. And she isn’t as unique as Gabby (no one in college basketball is), but she’s had a better season, hence why she earned 1st team over Gabby. The awards are voted for who has had the best season, not who is the best player.

but she didn't do those "other things"(rebounds, assists, steals, disruption of other team's offense) as well as Gabby. so considering everything that goes into someone's "season", I think Gabby was more deserving. and I also think she was more deserving than Durr. my opinion, there's nothing more to say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom