anyone watching Wake today? | The Boneyard

anyone watching Wake today?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It’s early…but they look pretty good against Clemson. D looks tough. Bachmeier looks like an experienced QB who can make throws. And what the heck is a “slow mesh”? I have never seen that before. D-line will need to be disciplined to defend that.

I am sure Clemson will wake up…(pun intended) but at this point Wake looks much better than I thought they would look.

Reaction Score
It’s early…but they look pretty good against Clemson. D looks tough. Bachmeier looks like an experienced QB who can make throws. And what the heck is a “slow mesh”? I have never seen that before. D-line will need to be disciplined to defend that.

I am sure Clemson will wake up…(pun intended) but at this point Wake looks much better than I thought they would look.
It will be a tough game for us! Let’s pack the Rent and some fun next Saturday!

Reaction Score
I am. Agreed its going to be tough. Can our 3-3-5 D work against Wake’s slow-mesh RPO? On O, the questions are 1) can we throw the ball downfield effectively where they cant load the box and 2) which offensive line shows up for us.

Reaction Score

To answer your question in the thread title, I hope the UConn coaching staff is watching the game.

Reaction Score
Clemson starting to pull away. Wake is likely going to be 2-4 next week. They will be playing to salvage their season next week.

Reaction Score
Wake hung tough for a while. Clemson now up 35-14 early in the second half.

They will be a good barometer for UConn next week.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Was listening to the Pitt pre-game show in the car and one of the hosts brought up that Clemson turned the game around and was scoring at will. And the other host said, "Well, Wake is Wake."

Reaction Score
from what I see, we are probably going to lose to Wake by 14 or 21 points.
a UConn win is certainly not impossible as in recent years, but "probably" not gonna happen.

I hope my take is trash and ages like milk.

Reaction Score
from what I see, we are probably going to lose to Wake by 14 or 21 points.
a UConn win is certainly not impossible as in recent years, but "probably" not gonna happen.

I hope my take is trash and ages like milk.

If we have everyone back for Wake, we will be quite a bit better. We’ve been missing quite a few pieces the last couple of games.

Reaction Score
If we have everyone back for Wake, we will be quite a bit better. We’ve been missing quite a few pieces the last couple of games.
I don't think Wake is that good. Clemson might have been shaking off a hangover from beating FSU the week before. I expect a close game next week, but I like UConn's chances.

FWIW so does ESPN's game cast, which at the moment gives UConn a 66% chance of winning.

Reaction Score
I don't think Wake is that good. Clemson might have been shaking off a hangover from beating FSU the week before. I expect a close game next week, but I like UConn's chances.

FWIW so does ESPN's game cast, which at the moment gives UConn a 66% chance of winning.
idk... i reallyyyyyyy did not like the way we looked offensively against Temple. An equivalent performance (regardless of who is qb) will not get it done against even an average true P4 team, which is what wake is.

They're nothing special but they're in the club and thus seeing real teams every week. Let's hope we're one of those real teams

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom