Anyone watching Kemba tonight? | The Boneyard

Anyone watching Kemba tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So my DVR guide says I'm getting the preseason game between the Bobcats and Hawks tonight at 7pm on NBATV. As long as I'm not blacked out, I'll hopefully be watching some Kemba tonight.

Reaction Score
Yea, gonna try and watch that, looking forward to it!

Reaction Score
Missed the earlier part of the game, nice to see he hit the deep ball! Takes big balls and a lot of confidence, no wading into the pool, he's diving into the deep end.

How'd he pickup the fouls? Having a hard time defending or something on the other end?

Reaction Score
3 personal fouls in 4 minutes according to the box score? Ouch.

Reaction Score
Kemba is a better FT and 3pt shooter than Ray Allen #samplesized

Reaction Score
He's getting good looks but barely missing. He looks to be moving well compared to the guys around him. I could see him being good in this league. There's not many players that play with his intensity all the time.

Reaction Score
Kemba Walker is the Shabazz Napier of the Charlotte Bobcats. Strange watching him in another uniform. Short on his shots but he'll be a bigtime scorer once the shots start falling.

Reaction Score
He's getting good looks but barely missing. He looks to be moving well compared to the guys around him. I could see him being good in this league. There's not many players that play with his intensity all the time.

you're right. with everyone out of shape he looks like he can run circles around most guys. will definitely be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
He's taking a beating offensively and getting to the FT line. Hope his body can hold up to a long season next year, he'll need some thick pads I think.

Looks clear that he has a green light to shoot it, and he's getting open shots I agree Erie. Hopefully he'll start hitting them. Any pass he makes on the perimeter goes immediately back to him.

Reaction Score
His 3 fouls were a touch on the elbow when Stackhouse (not his man) pulled up from 15 on the break and Kemba came out to challenge. Then he tried to fight over the top of a high screen and bumped the dribbler. His third was when the Bobcats put Augustin and Kemba in together and Kemba was matched up with a 6-7 French 2-guard, who cut the basket and got the ball on the block. Kemba just basically hacked on that one to stop a layup.

Kemba looked ok - a little tentative to attack, but he got open midrange a couple times and the shots just missed, but he was able to get his shots, which is important. He wasn't forcing shots because he couldn't get open. One of his missed threes was a bailout heave as the shot clock expired and I think he went for the dunk out of preseason game showmanship. He didn't create a lot, but fed the post well.

Reaction Score
I must have missed 5 points of his because he just hit 2 ft's and has 12 points now to lead the bobcats.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that Gurleyman.

Nice steal for Kemba, more FTs. Despite being 2-9, leads all players in +/-, outplaying Augustin.

Reaction Score
Kemba with 2 huge shots. Taking over. Clearly the go to man on the Bobcats.

Reaction Score
Box score readers won't be impressed with 4-13 from the floor. But he's done enough good things to give Charlotte fans a tease of what he can do, especially at the end.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He basically won the game for the Bobcats. Nothing has changed.

caw

Reaction Score
Take Kemba off the bobcats and they are a d-league team, maybe not even a good d-league team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom