anyone plan on going to any away games this year? | The Boneyard

anyone plan on going to any away games this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I've been wanting to go to away games for awhile and don't know anything about going through with it. Are there uconn tickets or do i have to buy them and sit in the home teams section and things like that... I want to go to Gtown, Nova and Cuse... anyone have any experience going to away games?

Reaction Score
You can get them through the UConn ticket office if you want the UConn section tickets

Reaction Score
My roommate was looking into tickets for the Providence game this year and he said the UConn tickets for away games have something to do with donor priority? I'm not sure how difficult that makes it for non-donors to get tickets through Uconn

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
My roommate was looking into tickets for the Providence game this year and he said the UConn tickets for away games have something to do with donor priority? I'm not sure how difficult that makes it for non-donors to get tickets through Uconn
yeah i don't want to get the sh!ttiest seats or be the only uconn fan in the whole section

Reaction Score
I'll be watching the "Boatshow" in New Orleans. I already have my tickets section 114. :D

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
I've been wanting to go to away games for awhile and don't know anything about going through with it. Are there uconn tickets or do i have to buy them and sit in the home teams section and things like that... I want to go to Gtown, Nova and Cuse... anyone have any experience going to away games?

I'm looking into heading up to Knoxville, but not sure where the tix are coming from yet.

Reaction Score
yeah i don't want to get the sh!ttiest seats or be the only uconn fan in the whole section

I could be wrong on this, since I haven't gone to one, but knowing our fanbase, I don't think there'd be huge demand for regular season away games.

Reaction Score
We have a party of 10 going to the St Pete Times Forum for the USF/UConn game

That game is always UConn fan-friendly

Reaction Score

I've been to numerous UCONN/Nova games in the last 20+ odd years, and their fanbase seemingly gets worse each time......doesn't matter if it was at DuPont Pavilion or the Wachovia Center, absolute tools, young, old, male, female, didn't matter.
In all of my road game experiences, hands down, the WORST fanbase of them all. Just keep your eyes open, they like to target you, and your vehicle, if it has ANY visual UCONN support, as well as any apparel you may wear. For a bunch of Catholics, they certainly act more like convicts

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Yeah I remember watching some games and hearing more uconn then usf

Reaction Score
I've been going to away games for the men and women for years, if you're lucky and they're not playing at MSG you might find really, really good seats right on top of the action. Though in the past couple of years I must say that luck has been elusive.

Reaction Score
I'm looking into heading up to Knoxville, but not sure where the tix are coming from yet.
When is the game? Maybe we can get a few people to go from ATL. I am sure I can get tickets for us.

Reaction Score
I am heading up from the ATL. I have been looking into StubHub for tickets but will wait until closer to the game.

Reaction Score
The wife and I will be heading from Raleigh to Knoville on Friday morning and staying the weekend. It would be nice if other uconn fans could meet up for food and drinks sometime before the game on Saturday.

I got my tickets from stubhub and paid about $45 each for them. We're in Section 321, Row 12, seats 1 and 2

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
When is the game? Maybe we can get a few people to go from ATL. I am sure I can get tickets for us.

Scott, the game is on Sat 1/21 at 4PM. I have a couple possible connections I'm working on, but they are UT connections. I know yours are better. Let me know.

Reaction Score
I am heading up from the ATL. I have been looking into StubHub for tickets but will wait until closer to the game.[/quote

I will check with my family and see what they can do- I have no plans that far a head so I'll touch base with you after I talk to them.

Reaction Score
I am heading up from the ATL. I have been looking into StubHub for tickets but will wait until closer to the game.
I looked for seats a couple weeks ago and they were way overpriced for where they are located. If somone can get good seats for a good price I'm down on going also. ATL Husky I will text you man. Sorry I haven't reaced out as I bad at that sometimes. For whatever reason I thought the game was Monday and I couldn't go but a Saturday is perfect for me.

I have all 3 KW Jersey's now(Blue, White and Grey) and JL's white so I'm set for representing. LOL.

Too bad S. FL game is middle of the week but that might actually work as I should be back in the ATL morning of the 27th coming back from CT for X-MAS. I didn't want to take that day off but hey Tamp in December sounds nice.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Anyone try to get Providence tickets on Ticketmaster? They're currently unavailable - not sure if they're sold out or Providence is holding the tickets to keep UConn fans from buying them.

About going to road games - I've been to Cuse (twice), Nova (Wachovia/ Center - 3 times), St. John's, BC, Providence, UNC, BE Tourney and UMass. The only time me or my group ran into any issues was at the Carrier Dome - I had a friend get a beer dumped on his head and I got in a shouting match with a guy. I never had issues at Nova games.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score

Where are your seats? I'll be arriving in the Tampa - St Pete area about that time. The only seats I can find are on Stubhub and they look overpriced. I went to a Women's game there a couple of years ago and ended up in a UConn section - don't remember how I did that.

Reaction Score
i'll be at ND given the close proximity to Chicago. It's a great place to watch a game - the entrance reminds me of a high school gymnasium.

Reaction Score
Anyone try to get Providence tickets on Ticketmaster? They're currently unavailable - not sure if they're sold out or Providence is holding the tickets to keep UConn fans from buying them.

About going to road games - I've been to Cuse (twice), Nova (Wachovia/ Center - 3 times), St. John's, BC, Providence, UNC, BE Tourney and UMass. The only time me or my group ran into any issues was at the Carrier Dome - I had a friend get a beer dumped on his head and I got in a shouting match with a guy. I never had issues at Nova games.
agreed - the dome is a tough place to go as an away fan. never personally been involved with any skimishes but defiintely seen alot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom