Anyone making the trip to Eugene next season? | The Boneyard

Anyone making the trip to Eugene next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I know it's 10 months and a-whole-nother season away, but was anyone thinking of making the trip to see UConn play at Oregon?

Reaction Score
I know it's 10 months and a-whole-nother season away, but was anyone thinking of making the trip to see UConn play at Oregon?

This is the UConn women? How did this series happen? It's a long way from AZ to OR, but we might have to consider it, because UConn doesn't travel west much beyond Stanford.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
This is the UConn women? How did this series happen? It's a long way from AZ to OR, but we might have to consider it, because UConn doesn't travel west much beyond Stanford.

Ya, they are playing at Oregon on New Years Eve.. I don't really know the details of how it came about, but I think it has something to do with Phil Knight asking Geno to maybe gain attention for the women's basketball team at Oregon

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I am but I live only an hour away.

Nice! Where at? I'm in Beaverton .. I want to try and figure out how to get tickets behind UConn's bench.. Because even though I'll be a student a U of O, there's no way I'd ever cheer against UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom