Anyone know what's going on with Ben Gordon? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone know what's going on with Ben Gordon?

C

Chief00

Yeah, he went from 6th man of the year to this situation - I hope he gets it back in his personal life. He was a student of the game, who you could talk basketball with and he put in the time in the gym and weight room. He did go off the rails - I hope he turns it around.
Some posters did not understand why I took the position I did on Cliff - I have seen too much over the years to endorse it and will speak the truth about it - seen too many dudes hurt themselves.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Sad to hear if true. Gentle Ben, as JC would inspire him. Took over when Ok4 was down with the back in BET. Last saw up close with Ray & Rip at MSG for the MD game. He was getting in great shape, healthy diet. In some regards sports & fame can cripple a person. Hope he's strong. UConn legend.

Reaction Score
His Instagram is a series of cries for help. Can only hope he gets the help he needs

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He uses this CREAM caption for a lot I wonder what that means. His IG is like 2 videos of working out/balling then 10 nonsense posts then repeat

Reaction Score
He uses this CREAM caption for a lot I wonder what that means. His IG is like 2 videos of working out/balling then 10 nonsense posts then repeat
There is no way he is serious about playing professional basketball and he's smoking weed on Instagram live for the world to see.

Reaction Score
I ran into a guy recently who was a team manager during the 2004 season. He said that while Emeka was a super guy and a pleasure to be around, Ben was at the other end of the spectrum.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom